iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

I thought this was pretty……well just pretty.

Started by POSTON WIDEHEAD, October 21, 2014, 08:51:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Paul and I have been building something which I will show later on.

But while getting the tools up today, I noticed the bright sunshine coming through the knot holes in my lap siding. Pretty cool and Woodmizer ORANGE to boot!  :)

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Dave Shepard

You going to put a wood stove in there? Don't want to get cold waiting for Mr. Buck. :D
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Dave Shepard on October 21, 2014, 08:58:27 PM
You going to put a wood stove in there? Don't want to get cold waiting for Mr. Buck. :D

Bulls Eye!

Magicman

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Buck

I liked 4 x 8 when I built mine.  Plenty of room for the boys to crash while I was propped in a corner.
Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned.

Live....like someone left the gate open

sandhills

Sweet!  We need pics of the whole thing though  ;)

Buck

Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned.

Live....like someone left the gate open

mesquite buckeye

We saw something like that with light coming through some thin just cut red oak when we trued up the cut after we changed blades. It seems like the wood got less translucent as it dried out. I wonder if you could bring it back with oil. ??? ::)
Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

WmFritz

Way cool... it looks like your heating those knots up on the backside with your torch.

Hurry up with more pictures... I didn't know folks used sauna's in SC. Chet's gonna have you building him a new one.  :D
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

Peter Drouin

A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

Southside

Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Magicman on October 21, 2014, 10:54:36 PM
Wow, what size is it....6X6??

Don't getcha goat in a wad......Ill post pics when I get finished. Golf Tournament tomorrow, so I'll take a day off from building.  :)

WmFritz

Quote from: POSTONLT40HD on October 22, 2014, 09:26:27 PM
Quote from: Magicman on October 21, 2014, 10:54:36 PM
Wow, what size is it....6X6??

Don't getcha goat in a wad......Ill post pics when I get finished. Golf Tournament tomorrow, so I'll take a day off from building.  :)

I cant believe you'd rather go golfing then entertain us.  smiley_bouncing_pinky

We want more pictures DanG it.  ;D
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Since I'm golfing tomorrow......give me a little time, gotta pic out a new dress.  :D :D :D

sandhills

That's what I was worried about  :-\  :D  :D

slider

Looks like the spooks have moved in on you.You aint planning on sleeping there I hope.
al glenn

Thank You Sponsors!