iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Log Home and Timber Frame Home Show

Started by Jim_Rogers, November 12, 2003, 03:54:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim_Rogers

To all:
Recently a friend from Boston found a listing on the guild calendar showing a home show at the Big E fairgrounds. This home show is for log home and timber frame home builders.
The show is this weekend the 14th, 15th and 16th. Cost for the show is $10, kids under 18 are free.
There are some speakers about different subjects and if you want more details there is a link to the home show site which is on the TFG (timber framers guild) web site under calendar. At: Click here for Link to calendar on TFG site Look at the date and click on that link and it will take you to the home show website. You'll have to click on link in the next window, and on and on but you'll get there.
And this link will take you to the log home shows page where they list the facts about the home show in West Springfield, Massachusetts, including directions, and speaker times and days.
We, my wife, daughter and I, plan on going on Saturday.
If you are going and would like to meet up with us we could plan on meeting somewhere at noon or sometime and look around or have lunch together. Let me know if you're going and I'll watch for you.
Jim Rogers
Whatever you do, have fun doing it!
Woodmizer 1994 LT30HDG24 with 6' Bed Extension

Thank You Sponsors!