iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Official 2015 Forestry Forum Pigroast RSVP topic.

Started by Jeff, June 03, 2015, 08:53:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Today we ordered the pig and the port-a-potty so that means it is time to start getting a count for the pigroast. :)

You are not required to rsvp to attend, but we sure would appreciate it if you think there is a good chance you are coming to add your number of attendees to our count. This gives us a good idea on what to expect and also gives incentive to others to come. You can always retract if you need to, but you won't  ;) :).

The date for the Pigroast this year is August 1st 2015 That day also happens to be Tammy and I's 35th wedding anniversary.

Area Motels

Area Camping

Please continue the count in your post. :)
Jeff, Wildflower, Stacy, Jeremy, Dogman Pete and Leeenda, Tammy's mom and Gene make

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Magicman

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

GAB

W-M LT40HDD34, SLR, JD 420, JD 950w/loader and Woods backhoe, V3507 Fransguard winch, Cordwood Saw, 18' flat bed trailer, and other toys.

OneWithWood

Linnea and I make 14 (Jette will be along also, but we aren't counting dogs)
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

Nomad

Buying a hammer doesn't make you a carpenter
WoodMizer LT50HDD51-WR
Lucas DSM23-19

wwsjr

This was the year I had planned to attend, however we have county and state primary elections on Aug 4th. As Election Commissioner for our district we will be preparing machines and etc on Friday and Monday. Lynn, don't forget to vote absentee before you leave. Maybe next year.
Retired US Army, Full Time Sawyer since 2001. 2013 LT40HD Super with 25HP 3 Phase, Command Control with Accuset2. ED26 WM Edger, Ford 3930 w/FEL, Prentice Log Loader. Stihl 311, 170 & Logrite Canthooks. WM Million BF Club Member.

Andy White

Jeff,
Andy and Nancy will make 17. Looking forward to seeing everyone again! 8) 8) 8)  Andy
Learning by day, aching by night, but loving every minute of it!! Running HM126 Woodland Mill, Stihl MS290, Homemade Log Arch, JD 5103/FEL and complete woodshop of American Delta tools.

Tam-i-am

Get Stuff Moving Today!  www.bluecreeper.com  www.facebook.com/Bluecreeper

jmouton

well i geuss you talked us into  it ,, for the 3 rd yr in a row ,,,,   3  makes 22 ,,,  cant believe  it s  that close again ,,  boy how time flys ,,
lt-40 wide ,,bobcat,sterling tandem flatbed log truck,10 ton trailer, stihl 075,041,029,066,and a 2017 f-350,oh and an edger

clww

I just told my wife that next year we will go up there! Can't make it this time, though. :(
Many Stihl Saws-16"-60"
"Go Ask The Other Master Chief"
18-Wheeler Driver

Jeff

We're (sorry Tammy) I'm getting older and tireder Don't let "next year" be your excuse for not coming, cause eventually, there has to be a time where there can't be a next year.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

chet

Judy & Chet will be there, dat's da plan anyway.

I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Dan_Shade

Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

Busy Beaver Lumber

Woodmizer LT-10 10hp
Epilog Mini 18 Laser Engraver with rotary axis
Digital Wood Carver CNC Machine
6 x 10 dump trailer
Grizzly 15in Spiral Cut Surface Planer
Grizzly 6in Spiral Cut Joiner
Twister Firewood Bundler
Jet 10-20 Drum Sander
Jet Bandsaw

Save a tree...eat a beaver!

Dan_Shade

I messed up the count.  jmouton's crew, Chet and Judy bring it to

Woodmizer LT40HDG25 / Stihl 066 alaskan
lots of dull bands and chains

There's a fine line between turning firewood into beautiful things and beautiful things into firewood.

Stamp

Steve and Ada make 29
unless Ada gets a fire assignment...then it's still 27. 

gspren

Gary & Kay make it 31. Looking forward to it.
Stihl 041, 044 & 261, Kubota 400 RTV, Kubota BX 2670, Ferris Zero turn

scouter Joe

I will not be able to make it this year as I'm off on a far north canoe trip . Hope to see you all next year .scouter Joe

fat olde elf

Fat Olde Elf makes it 32....Hope Magic Man, Cedar Man, Pigman, WDH, Custom Sawyer, Texas Ranger, and a bunch of others can be there..........
Cook's MP-32 saw, MF-35, Several Husky Saws, Too Many Woodworking Tools, 4 PU's, Kind Wife.

red oaks lumber

there's a good chance of a red oaks lumber sighting ;D
the experts think i do things wrong
over 18 million b.f. processed and 7341 happy customers i disagree

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: red oaks lumber on June 08, 2015, 09:36:21 PM
there's a good chance of a red oaks lumber sighting ;D

I won't be making it this year.  :)
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

DR_Buck

As of now DR_Buck (Dave) and Kitty will be there.  That brings us to 34 or 35.
Been there, done that.   Never got caught [/b]
Retired and not doing much anymore and still not getting caught

Chuck White

We were planning on going, but now Sheila has to have total knee replacement on the left!

Maybe next year!

Y'all have fun, and do a lot of visiting.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Texas Ranger

Well, if the Goat ain't coming, neither am I!  Actually, a years worth of worry and stress will come to an end some time this summer, no plans till we put this one behind us.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

doctorb

Much as I have been working my plans and hopes of attending this year, it can't happen.  Famuily reunion is scheduled that weekend.  I have been "volenteered" to host, as my brother is post-operative.  Sorry to all, especially myself.   >:( :(
My father once said, "This is my son who wanted to grow up and become a doctor.  So far, he's only become a doctor."

Thank You Sponsors!