iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

First Forestry Forum support Auctions in time for Christmas shopping!

Started by Jeff, October 31, 2014, 09:08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Weekend_Sawyer

It is not my intention to take some of the fun out of it and jump the bid up so much but, ya see, I'm heading up to the wonderful land of no electronics this weekend. Our cabin in WV has no elect., no cell service and all the cold running water you can every want. Gods country for sure.

Jon
Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Weekend_Sawyer on November 14, 2014, 09:28:03 AM
It is not my intention to take some of the fun out of it and jump the bid up so much but, ya see, I'm heading up to the wonderful land of no electronics this weekend. Our cabin in WV has no elect., no cell service and all the cold running water you can every want. Gods country for sure.

Jon

Sorry Jon......have a Great Weekend.  :D :D :D :D :D

Weekend_Sawyer

Imagine, Me a Tree Farmer.
Jon, Appalachian American Wannabe.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

WDH

Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Gadrock

Glad you enjoyed the skillet MM...hmmm, maybe enjoying your skillet.
Teflon and all the new stuff can be more easily attained at most any store, but you have a piece of my art. My wife uses her skillet quite often but only for cornbread.  If you ever need to re-blacken (season) the bottom just do as you would for a cast iron model.

Enjoy,

David Gaddis

carry on
LT40 G18,   bent Cresent wrench,   broken timing light
Prentice 280 loader, Prentice 2432 skidder, Deere 643J fellerbuncher, Deere 648H skidder, Deere 650H Dozer

Thank You Sponsors!