iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Gonna burn some nice lumber

Started by Rockn H, June 21, 2005, 12:11:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rockn H

Did the title get your attention?  Well, I've sawed quite a bit of lumber for a few of the camps along the river for remodeling and adding on.  I have some pics somewhere of some of the doors, porches, cabinets, even water towers.  Unfortunately, these camps that were built in the 40's and 50's started having to pay a lease in the late 70's and now the land is being sold by Plum Creek.  The company has notified the camp owners, myself included, that once the land is sold we will have 30 day's to vacate.  Most of the camp owners have decided that once the notice is given and there is no other recourse available, they won't sell small tracts.  They may have to burn the structures since there's no way to move them.   :-[   This has been on my mind lately so I thought I would throw it out here.  If anyone is interested here is the property.  Look at the left and click on Properties.  It's the Saline River Tract. 

http://www.pciland.net/index.php

Furby

Will they take a check drawn on the river bank ???

Rockn H

You know $1,540 isn't bad per acre.  It's just when you say it 12,333 times it adds up quick. ;D

sawguy21

Only 19 mill for a private hunting preserve? Such a deal :D
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

submarinesailor

That's only $7,597.13 per forestrry forum member - bsaed on 2500 members. :D :D :D :D :D :D

Thank You Sponsors!