iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

At Least they called me middle aged rather than old.

Started by Ernie, September 17, 2008, 06:30:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ernie

A very wise man once told me . Grand children are great, we should have had them first

Faron

Wow! Ernie!  Glad you weren't hurt.  Was it Kipling who wrote about the exhilaration of being shot at and missed?

Nope.  I checked and it was Winston Churchill. 
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner.  Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. - Ben Franklin

mike_van

Great neighbor you have Ernie - We should all be so lucky  ::)
I was the smartest 16 year old I ever knew.

Kansas

I imagine this means you wont get a Christmas card from him this year.........and if you do, dont open it!!

Ernie

A very wise man once told me . Grand children are great, we should have had them first

SeeSaw

DanG What a nut case.  Really Glad no one was hurt!
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, completely worn out and loudly proclaiming, WHAT A RIDE...!

beenthere

Sorry to hear that Ernie.

Glad you and your son are ok.

What does the future hold?  Any chance this guy will continue with his grudge?

Or has he done enough that the system will salt him away?  I wouldn't count on that in this country, for sure. We are much too liberal for this type of action to cause such a guy to repent and change his ways. Sorry to say, that is how I see it.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Ianab

Wow.. saw that in the paper but never clicked it was up your way  :o
Glad it wasn't more serious.

I dont think he will be bugging Ernie for a few years at least, taking pot shots at people is generally frowned upon in NZ. If they called out 20 cops, thats pretty much ALL of them here  ::)

But any time you hear about this sort of thing happening, drugs are involved somewhere.

Ian
Weekend warrior, Peterson JP test pilot, Dolmar 7900 and Stihl MS310 saws and  the usual collection of power tools :)

Ernie

Ian he did time a couple of years ago for growing dope on a fairly large scale has been dealing "P" recently. Been the subject of an AOS callout at his previous residence down by the Urenui bridge.  The property is owned by a trust that his parents have, it's hard to believe that such decent parents have produced such a complete loser but then the drugs have a lot to do with it.  I just got out of Waikato hospital after the installation of another three stents for my fifth heart attack, I really don't need this sort of thing.

ellmoe

Ernie, Sorry for your troubles. I'm glad no one was hurt. Wishing the best for your health.

Mark
Thirty plus years in the sawmill/millwork business. A sore back and arthritic fingers to prove it!

Thank You Sponsors!