iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

What I think the world needs!

Started by etat, April 28, 2004, 09:15:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tawilson

Don't forget, the ones that can't make it in private practice become prosecutors or politicians.
Tom
2017 LT40HDG35 WIDE
BMS250 and BMT250 sharpener/setter
Woodmaster 725

J_T

Know how many lawers it takes to grease a combine ??? Five if you drive real slow ;D This was told to be true I don't know. Said a man died and had two sons an got it a squabel over the estate. One went to see a lawer and was told he couldn't help as he was allready repesenting his brother but gave him a letter to take to a buddy lawer that could.On the way the bro opened the letter and it read .Hear comes you a fat goose you pluck yours I'll pluck mine . Said they setteled every thing peaceable their self.
Jim Holloway

etat

A man walking along the beach found a bottle. When he rubbed it, lo and behold, a genie appeared.

"I will grant you three wishes," announced the genie. "But there is one condition. I am a lawyer's genie. That means that for every wish you make, every lawyer in the world gets the wish as well -- only double."

The man thought about this for a while. "For my first wish, I would like ten million dollars," he announced.

Instantly the genie gave him a Swiss bank account number and assured the man that $10,000,000 had been deposited. "But every lawyer in the world has just recieved $20,000,000," the genie said.

"I've always wanted a Ferrari," the man said. "That's my second wish."

Instantly a Ferrari appeared. "But every lawyer in the world has just received two Ferraris," the genie said. "And what is your last wish?"

"Well," said the man, "I've always wanted to donate a kidney...
Old Age and Treachery will outperform Youth and Inexperence. The thing is, getting older is starting to be painful.

Swede

"............. you ever try to get a milk stool under a chicken......"

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D And a bucket. And 2 knees! :D :D  Can we get a picture? ;D ;D
Had a mobile band sawmill, All hydraulics  for logs 30\"x19´, remote control. (sold it 2009-04-13)
Monkey Blades.Sold them too)
Jonsered 535/15\". Just cut firewood now.

AtLast

CK
Thats a fantastic idea....but I personally think the 1 MOST valuable time spent in this hussle and bussle rat race time is...family....to often both parents HAVE to work and that easily distracts from whats really important....we allow Play Station or M-TV to " babysit" our kids....or dont have the time to be able to dedicate the time we really want to. To spend it watching our kids grow knowing darn well when they reach " that age"...when they dont want to be seen with mom...or dad....when it's not " cool"...and the times from b4 " that age" become even more precious...the making of snow angles...the walks in the woods and all the other things CK mentioned...it DOES hit home CK...and I couldnt agree with you more....and b4 we know it....they are graduating....working full time and not able to visit because by than....THEY dont have the time...THEY become what we are...We ALL are doing what we have to do in regard to providing and supporting....but DARN it would be GREAT to be able to knock that up to another level....every night when mine were younger I ALWAYS made it a point to take my guitar when it was bed time and we would sing together..each picking their favorite song for the night and leaving them with that memory...being able to say.." I remember when dad would sing WITH us every night..."...

etat

And the day will come, Your children will sing to their children.  :)
Old Age and Treachery will outperform Youth and Inexperence. The thing is, getting older is starting to be painful.

shopteacher

I just hope it's not rap or hip hop! :o
Proud owner of a LT40HDSE25, Corley Circle mill, JD 450C, JD 8875, MF 1240E
Tilt Bed Truck  and well equipted wood shop.

Ianab

What the world needs is bigger,straighter logs, more swingblades, less lawyers and more days off work to go sawing...
Any arguments to that?  8)
Weekend warrior, Peterson JP test pilot, Dolmar 7900 and Stihl MS310 saws and  the usual collection of power tools :)

Tom

......and a big bacon, eggs and grits breakfast with lots of hot, black coffee.

shopteacher

Nix them grits and the rest would be swell.

Swede

:o HellUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!
Is this FoodForum or ForestryForum?
 :D :D :D :D :D

Swede.
Had a mobile band sawmill, All hydraulics  for logs 30\"x19´, remote control. (sold it 2009-04-13)
Monkey Blades.Sold them too)
Jonsered 535/15\". Just cut firewood now.

shopteacher

You found us out Swede, the Forestry Forum is just a facade for the Food Forum. :D 8) :D 8) :)  And we thought we had it disguised pretty good.

Thank You Sponsors!