iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Blood presser

Started by Peter Drouin, July 01, 2019, 06:38:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Drouin

I can get my a1c  to 6,5 with only the right food to eat. But I'm so active I'm always hungry. With the new meds, I thought I could cheat some. Guess not. I had one old doc tell me at 7 my sugar is out of control. Had one doc tell me to have one low dose aspirin a day. Then I read that It might make for a brain bleed. Had one doc want me to keep a small bottle of Nitro in my pocket. So if I had time I could pop one and my heart attack would be less harmful.

I;m ready to see Ann anytime.
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

doc henderson

that is the way medicine is practiced in Sweden.  the doc is just a helper and not responsible for every thing that goes wrong.  glad you are ready, hope it is a while yet.  you seem to be doing well.  
Timber king 2000, 277c track loader, PJ 32 foot gooseneck, 1976 F700 state dump truck, JD 850 tractor.  2007 Chevy 3500HD dually, home built log splitter 18 horse 28 gpm with 5 inch cylinder and 32 inch split range with conveyor powered by a 12 volt tarp motor

1countryboy

Get a home blood pressure monitor and take your reading every day and a (constant time).   Find an app on ur cell phone and record these reading every day.  Only takes a couple minutes.   Then at your check ups when the blood pressure is higher (white coat syndrome) show the dr. your reading.   My app shows the high, low, average and mean over the period of time you have been recording them.   Lots of apps.  I like one called My Heart.   

Worked at my check up when he said my reading were high.   I Showed my records over the last six months.   120/80 is the standard.   give or take some depending on the meds u are on and your age and weight factors.  
Ohio Certified Tree Farm, Ohio Centennial Farms, Ashland County Soil Conservation Award., USDA/ASCS/FSA forest management(TSI) 1963 to present, retired educator, NOT retired farmer and a real farm shop to fix all my old equipment.

Bruno of NH

Peter
Your not going anywhere 
You have to much wood left to mill and many hot rod miles to run.
As good of shape as you are you will be milling at 95
Bruno
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

Peter Drouin

Got the new meds, went from a 5 to a 10. Had a bunch of 5 in a bottle. Got 3 new bottles of 10.
I was going to take 2 of the 5 to make a 10 till there gone, then take the 10s. So I open a bottle of 10 and there's a 10 on the pill. thinking I can put all the 10 in one bottle. One bottle has room for 10 bottles full of pills. Got all the 10s in one bottle. I was burning supper like every night. put out the fire, went back and dump the 5s in with the 10s.  ::) Shake well. Good to go, ::) ::) 
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

Thank You Sponsors!