Duck Moon

Started by Swamp Cypress, March 07, 2015, 10:11:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swamp Cypress

I believe these are Redhead Ducks.

Thanks for watching!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mH70UzWVrGQ

WmFritz

Welcome to the Forestry Forum and nice first post.

Is that your video? The music is fitting for that busy crew.
~Bill

2012 Homebuilt Bandmill
1959 Detroit built Ferguson TO35

coxy

welcome to the ff  that was  :D :D :D :D

Swamp Cypress

Thank you for the welcome!  I have lurked on the forum for a while and enjoy reading the threads.

I am happy you guys liked the video.  :)

Yes, that is my video.  I have been an avid wildlife photographer for many years and recently started getting into videography.  I enjoy it immensely.  I started a You Tube channel and have a few videos on there.  I plan on making many more in the future.  If you wish feel free to subscribe.  It is free.  :) 

Magicman

Welcome to the Forestry Forum, Swamp Cypress.   :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

drobertson

Howdy and thanks for that refreshing video!  It appears to be a good feed going on ;D
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

Ron Scott

~Ron

Swamp Cypress

thecfarm

Swamp Cypress,that was a nice watch. Welcome to the forum.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Thank You Sponsors!