we ate at 3pm good friends and family kids shot fire works till mid night 

sand hills you missed out we had a lot of fun
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

thecfarm

Looks like you had some good food too.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

drobertson

Looks like you got the big one to me!  It had to be good eating, 
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

goose63

Quote from: drobertson on August 08, 2014, 08:09:54 PM
Looks like you got the big one to me!  It had to be good eating, yea that's the wife's brother big as he is wont hurt a fly
goose

sandhills

Yes, yes I did  :-\.  I will make it up there sometime though.  Got another chance to get your trees to you coming up next month, I'll be in touch.  We got a good rain last night so I'm going to mess around and "transplant" some of various sizes today to see how they do.

goose63

Sandhills when you do get up here maybe I can get Keith to come over too and any other F F member that's close by and has the time I still have one of them pork roasts in the freezer
goose

sandhills

That would be great, so far we got southern chicken crispins, northern pig roasts, and all the fixin's over at Jake's back east, I think it's about time we start some sort of "middle America party"  ;D.  My mom and sister went to see my brothers family this weekend up there but I didn't even know about it until the day they were leaving or the trees could have gone with them, no worries though we have a Birthday party coming up that they're coming home for and think I have a good way to do the transport figured out, and hopefully deliver some live healthy trees.  I've been watching one in the yard that literally seems to grow like a weed, it's about 2' tall now and the yard was mowed not too long ago, others have sprouted up everywhere so you may get quite an array of sizes to see what makes it.

goose63

Middle America party I bet we could come up with some thing 8)
goose

Thank You Sponsors!