iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Timberjack 230 parts

Started by Mooseknuckle, September 27, 2014, 01:05:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mooseknuckle

Hey guys,  does anyone know where I can find this part (see photos)  I'm in Southern Ontario Canada, just north of Toronto.  If I cant find the part then I will just make it, but it appears to be made from a cast.  Part #200149   the head of a carriage bolt fits inside it then the bolt goes through the hood of the skidder in front of the rad and secured with a nut.  the front roll bard fits over top and runs up to the cab.  Thank for all your help in advance.   

Pioneer P51 is look'n for a Buddy!!

lopet

If you don't find a used one I would just weld some kinda bracket to fit the roll bar . You wouldn't like the price of a new one anyways.   A skidder has to pull wood and not to win a beauty contest  ;D   Sorry i am not much of a help.  Good luck 
Make sure you know how to fall properly when you fall and as to not hurt anyone around you.
Also remember, it's not the fall what hurts, its the sudden stop. !!

BargeMonkey

Www.timberparts.com   they had a new pump for my 230 sitting on the shelf. Always seemed decent, and they have a pretty big bone yard with alot of older and newer timberjack stuff.

timberlinetree

I've met Vets who have lived but still lost their lives... Thank a Vet

Family man and loving it :)

Mooseknuckle

Sounds good guys, i have an email in to timberparts and ill check with nash. I know where there is an old 205 so im gonna talk to the owner this week. If no luck then I'll weld a quick fix and make'r look decent. Not a big issue..... Thanks again! Moose

tj240

try golden rule equipment in pa. they are a salvage yard like nash also have a web page
work with my father[jwilly] and my son. we have a 240 tj 160 barko[old] works great three generations working together

Mooseknuckle

I located one at timber parts for 50 bucks. I'll try that last place posted and see what their price is like......50 bones is what I thought it would be so it's all good!! Thanks again for all the help!

Thank You Sponsors!