iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Big Elm

Started by nas, September 22, 2011, 08:07:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nas

I had these logs dropped off yesterday.  I am supposed to cut them for the guy that owns them.  Any suggestions on how I should go about this?  I only have a 28" bar on my 066 and my LT40.  Chris can you come up here and demo that Lucas mill?

Nick
Better to sit in silence and have everyone think me a fool, than to open my mouth and remove all doubt - Napoleon.

Indecision is the key to flexibility.
2002 WM LT40HDG25
stihl 066
Husky 365
1 wife
6 Kids

paul case

nick,
get yourself a early christmas present. 7' bar and chain would rip those down ok.  or just see if customsawyer could come over. pc
life is too short to be too serious. (some idiot)
2013 LT40SHE25 and Riehl edger,  WM 94 LT40 hd E15. Cut my sawing ''teeth'' on an EZ Boardwalk
sawing oak.hickory,ERC,walnut and almost anything else that shows up.
Don't get phylosophical with me. you will loose me for sure.
pc

Magicman

Looks  :o  like you have your work "cut out" for you.    ;D
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

isawlogs

Danny can help you out he is a into to helpin' out thing big time these days , and has full experience with tailling big boards.

I can see a chalk line and level in your near futur to get those cut up into quarters to fit the LT40. Ya just might need to back charge the owner a few bucks extra and get a 36" bar for your saw!
A man does not always grow wise as he grows old , but he always grows old as he grows wise .

Marcel

Thank You Sponsors!