iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

My saw dust dog moved on to a better place today.

Started by Kbeitz, December 01, 2017, 05:09:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kbeitz

Collector and builder of many things.
Love machine shop work
and Wood work shop work
And now a saw mill work

breederman

Together we got this !

Papa1stuff

Nothing harder than losing a loved pet!!
So sorry for your loss !
1987 PB Grader with forks added to bucket
2--2008 455 Rancher Husky
WM CBN Sharpener & Setter

50 Acre Jim

Oh no Kbeitz!   I feel your pain.  Lost my best friend on the 19th of December last year.  I still think of him daily and last night I had a dream that he and I were hiking in the mountains. Something that we did several times a week until his hips got so bad that he couldn't go anymore.  So sorry bud, he looks like he enjoyed being involved in the milling process.     

Jim
Go to work?  Probably Knott.  Because I cant.

Bruno of NH

Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

thecfarm

Oh no. That is so sad to hear.
I lost my little Boo-Boo a few years back. I could not get out the door without him. And if he was outside,he would come to me and lead the way.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

51cub

So sorry to hear. As often as I've been through it, it still hits me so hard
I believe in the hereafter, because every time I take two steps into the tool crib to get something I wonder " what did I come in here after"

If nothing else I'm always a good last resort or the guy to hold up as a bad example

WDH

I still miss Miss Scarlet.  Sorry to hear this. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

samandothers

So sorry to hear this.  That is rough and sad times.

78NHTFY

Sorry Kbeitz--you can just tell he was a real good boy....All the best, Rob.
If you have time, you win....

Andries

Y'know, our dogs just don't live long enough!
Sorry to hear of your loss Kbeitz.
LT40G25
Ford 545D loader
Stihl chainsaws

coxy

dgdrls

21incher

Sorry for your loss. Its tough losing a best friend.  :)
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

WV Sawmiller

Kbeitz,

I feel your pain. Sorry for your loss.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

Skip

I lost my saw dog on June 20th and I'm still tore up. God bless em all .

drobertson

That's a tough one right there, sorry K for your loss, these hit families pretty hard,
only have a few chain saws I'm not suppose to use, but will at times, one dog Dolly, pretty good dog, just not sure what for yet,  working on getting the gardening back in order, and kinda thinking on maybe a small bbq bizz,  thinking about it,

sandhills

You have our condolences as well Kb, it's hard being a dog person sometimes but life would stink without them.

paul case

life is too short to be too serious. (some idiot)
2013 LT40SHE25 and Riehl edger,  WM 94 LT40 hd E15. Cut my sawing ''teeth'' on an EZ Boardwalk
sawing oak.hickory,ERC,walnut and almost anything else that shows up.
Don't get phylosophical with me. you will loose me for sure.
pc

gspren

It is a hard thing to deal with, after a few years gone we still talk about our Ginger.
Stihl 041, 044 & 261, Kubota 400 RTV, Kubota BX 2670, Ferris Zero turn

JJ

Sorry to hear
I lost my dog Tonka on Monday.

RIP old friend.

Kbeitz

Collector and builder of many things.
Love machine shop work
and Wood work shop work
And now a saw mill work

rjwoelk

They each have their own personality and goofy things they do. I have lost somewere around 10 over the years several were guard dogs for the sheep so they were not really pets. The one we have now is a very strange one. It gets hard to replace them.
Lt15 palax wood processor,3020 JD 7120 CIH 36x72 hay shed for workshop coop tractor with a duetz for power plant

thecfarm

JJ,sorry to hear that.  :(   This thread does not need anymore sad news.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Thank You Sponsors!