iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

TEARS

Started by coxy, December 20, 2013, 01:09:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

coxy

found my uncle in the woods at 7pm  they said  a heart a tack                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          R.I.P   LESTER

beenthere

Sorry to hear that. May he Rest in Peace. 
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

CCC4

That's a shame. Sorry for your Family's loss.

terry f

Sorry to hear that

timberlinetree

So sorry for you and your family. Thoughts & prays to all your family.
I've met Vets who have lived but still lost their lives... Thank a Vet

Family man and loving it :)

goose63

Sorry to hear that but that's the way I'ed like to go doing what I like doing
goose
if you find your self in a deep hole stop digging
saw logs all day what do you get lots of lumber and a day older
thank you to all the vets

David-L

Sorry for you loss. sounds like he was doing what he loved.

David L
In two days from now, tomorrow will be yesterday.

Woodboogah

Sorry to hear of your loss.  Thoughts and prayers to you and your family
Keenan Logging & Tree Care, LLC

lynde37avery

be well, sorry for your loss.
Detroit WHAT?

justallan1

So very sorry for you and your families loss.

Allan

thecfarm

Sad to hear that you had to be the one to find him. How old was here? Was he a logger too.?
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Jason_AliceMae Farms

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. 
Watching over 90 acres of the earth with 50 acres being forest.

Someday I would like to be able to say that I left thes 90 acres healthier than when I started watching over them.

Stephen Alford

Sorry for your loss coxy,tough day, thoughts and prayers for you and your family.
logon

HiTech

Sorry for your loss, thoughts and prayers for your family.

roger 4400

Thoughts and prayer to you and your family. I will talk for myself but closing my eyes for the last time in the woods would be something I would not be afraid.....so peaceful and full of serenity.....sorry for your loss.
Baker 18hd sawmill, massey Ferguson 1643, Farmi winch, mini forwarder, Honda foreman 400, f-250, many wood working tools, 200 acres wooden lots,6 kids and a lovely and a comprehensive wife...and now a Metavic 1150 m14 log loader so my tractor is a forwarder now

jwilly3879

Sorry for your loss. Condolences to you and his family.

logman81

I'm sorry for your loss, hang in there  losing a loved one is a hard thing to deal with.
Precision Firewood & Logging

barbender

So sorry to hear this, coxy.
Too many irons in the fire

coxy

yes he was a logger   he was 64  and he did die doing what he loved to do      he did not suffer    he and I was going to do a job together the end of January  never thought in a million years I would be the one to  find him this way  just glad it was not some thing else that happened  when I found him    thanks to all for your thoughts and prayers

coxy

Quote from: roger 4400 on December 20, 2013, 08:52:13 AM
Thoughts and prayer to you and your family. I will talk for myself but closing my eyes for the last time in the woods would be something I would not be afraid.....so peaceful and full of serenity.....sorry for your loss.
100% right on the money that's the way I to would like to go when the man up stairs says time is up

Sixacresand

Sorry for you loss, Coxy.  You and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers.
"Sometimes you can make more hay with less equipment if you just use your head."  Tom, Forestry Forum.  Tenth year with a LT40 Woodmizer,

mesquite buckeye

Best wishes for you and all your family.
Manage 80 acre tree farm in central Missouri and Mesquite timber and about a gozillion saguaros in Arizona.

thecfarm

That 64 is way too young to leave this earth.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

M_S_S

Sorry for your loss. When it is time to go it is good to go doing what you love. I am 68, I think about this, I am a cowboy and a woodcutter. Both things I love. Hope when it is my turn I am in the woods or on a horse. Ed
2- 562xp 24"bar
         576xp 28"bar
         385xp 28" and 32" bars
         25 ton Speeco
         6600 Ford
         02 Dodge diesel
         73 Ford 250

redprospector

I'm really sorry to hear this. We'll be praying for your family.
1996 Timber King B-20 with 14' extension, Morgan Mini Scragg Mill, Fastline Band Scragg Mill (project), 1973 JD 440-b skidder, 2008 Bobcat T-320 with buckets, grapple, auger, Tushogg mulching head, etc., 2006 Fecon FTX-90L with Bull Hog 74SS head, 1994 Vermeer 1250 BC Chipper. A bunch of chainsaws.

Thank You Sponsors!