iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

got my

Started by coxy, December 24, 2017, 05:45:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corley5

I guess pulling ahead and properly parking wasn't something that was required of them ;D :D :D  It's never some people's fault ;D
  Judging by the shaky hand the note was written in I'd say the writer was really, really  mad; had a medical condition; or really needed a drink  ;D :D
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

Dave Shepard

I always park the Jeep head in for this reason. Not exactly a strenous activity. :D
Wood-Mizer LT40HDD51-WR Wireless, Kubota L48, Honda Rincon 650, TJ208 G-S, and a 60"LogRite!

coxy

Quote from: GAB on December 26, 2017, 10:01:13 AM
Coxy:
You should have given that woman a nice kiss on each cheek and the see her reaction.
That would have been the icing on the cake in my opinion.

Gerald
steve_smiley steve_smiley she is older than dirt and has a face a mother couldn't love  :)

luvmexfood

Quote from: Corley5 on December 26, 2017, 02:31:09 PM
I had a nasty note put in my truck last fall after I apparently parked too close to the car in front of me in the Walmart parking lot.  The person had pulled through so the hatch back was in front of me or they'd backed in ;)  I pulled in and parked like any one would.  I wasn't over the line ;D but was almost touching their trailer hitch that was in my parking spot ;) :D ;D ;) :)  The note basically was that I needed to learn how to park because they couldn't get their back door open to load their groceries because I was too close.  The kids and I had a good laugh over that one ;) ;D 8) 8) :D
Reminds me of a trick to play on someone I read awhile back. Find someone who is over the line in a parking lot. Go and put a note on their car saying you backed into it and didn't see any damage so you left. Then set and watch when they come out of the store and find the note. Good laugh while they continuously walk around their car looking for damage.
Give me a new saw chain and I can find you a rock in a heartbeat.

coxy

funny :D my buddy's did that to my wife she had my new truck at the time she never looked she just called 911 :o  they never left they just sat there waiting for her to get out and look after the law got there they had some explaining to do and she was not impressed  :D   I will never say if I had anything to do with it  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :D

dgdrls

Quote from: Southside logger on December 26, 2017, 02:36:26 PM
I have noticed that parking spots are smaller these days, my crew cab dually can't barely fit in one spot without hanging out the front or back, nevermind the width, so I park as far out in the back 40 as possible.  Even with that I had a guy back square into it one day, nothing for 100 ft in any direction and he has to smack into a red truck during the middle of the day.   >:(

Very true, I often use two, in-a-row stalls, leaving the bed hanging over the back stall line.
I also make a point of not parking in the front rows, 
I'm just concerned about all those folks who cant be bothered with having to walk you know ;)

D

Thank You Sponsors!