iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Funny story!

Started by Woodhauler, February 02, 2017, 05:19:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woodhauler

When I got up this am to go haul wood at 3:30 am I noticed my garage lights on. Then I see my log truck outside not in garage!! My night time driver came back around 1:30 am-2 am and his pickup wouldn't start!!  Instead of just taking my pickup home I found him sleeping in my boat in the garage!!  zsleeping on a tube you tow behind the boat and using life jackets for pillows! Took me awhile to figure it out where he was!
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

paul case

I am glad that was the ending .

Not the other one where you have to visit with the law about finding your stuff.

PC
life is too short to be too serious. (some idiot)
2013 LT40SHE25 and Riehl edger,  WM 94 LT40 hd E15. Cut my sawing ''teeth'' on an EZ Boardwalk
sawing oak.hickory,ERC,walnut and almost anything else that shows up.
Don't get phylosophical with me. you will loose me for sure.
pc

Autocar

Pretty cool story sounds like you have a pretty good helper there, at least he didn't get you up to run him home.
Bill

sandhills

That's good but I'd have been the bad help that just left the truck running and slept in it  :D.

starmac

A good friend of mine had a funny story from a hired hand several years ago.
He was a farmer and one morning his hand was asleep in his pickup at the edge of the field come time to go to work, which was not unusual.
He did not go wake him, instead just started plowing, figuring he would wake up and get on his tractor. The guy must have partied hard the night before, he slept all da, all night and was still asleep the next morning when he went to work. He woke up and started his tractor. My friend stopped and fired him before he got it warmed up, the guy looked at his watch, and said, really you are firing me for being ten minutes late. lol
Old LT40HD, old log truck, old MM forklift, and several huskies.

WV Sawmiller

Dad worked at a paper mill and had a co-worker who went to the bathroom just before the end of his shift and fell asleep on the toilet. He woke up about the end of the next shift and clocked out with the next crew and they paid him for 8 hours overtime.
Howard Green
WM LT35HDG25(2015) , 2011 4WD F150 Ford Lariat PU, Kawasaki 650 ATV, Stihl 440 Chainsaw, homemade logging arch (w/custom built rear log dolly), JD 750 w/4' wide Bushhog brand FEL

Dad always said "You can shear a sheep a bunch of times but you can only skin him once

4x4American

Good stories on here lol lol
Boy, back in my day..

Logger RK

Years ago my Brother work at a Rail Road Co. He also farmed & and hauled wood. One day the RXR was timing how long each job took to set standards. He happen to end up greasing something under a machine. He said it was usually a 15 minute job. He fell asleep & woke up 4 hours later. He got over time and slaps on the back from Co workers that would have 4 hours to do that job 8)

Thank You Sponsors!