Sponsors:

picture

Started by Wade, May 06, 2003, 09:47:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wade

If it's worth cutting down a tree for, it's worth doing right

Wade

WOO HOO It worked! Now if I can just remember how I did
it I will post some more. 8) That is a picture of my 200# "log dog" Belle. Sure is pruty aint she
 :)

DanG

Way to go, Wade. Ol' Belle don't look all that happy. Is she daring that log to get on the mill, or what? :D
Looks like you have a few bells and whistles on your Woodmizer. Is that a debarker I see, or is it just R2D2 peeping around the corner?
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Wade

DanG,
Laying around all day makes her tired! :D
 Yes thats a debarker. Its a 2002 LT40 Super with all the bells and whistles, command control center, lubemizer, 42 horse Kubota. Its quite a machine. Here's another picture of Belle in her favorite position looking a little happier ;)

Mark M

Hi Wade

What kinda dog is that, a Holstein?  :D

Nice pictures, thanks for sharing them. Your wood working projects are top notch!

Mark

Bibbyman

Wade,

You need to re-post your dowg (and one goat  ???) pictures over on the collection of other Log Dogs under Outdoor Activities.

Log Dogs
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

Stephen

Wade,
Maybe you could market that as a WoodMizer Security System :D
Or is that what you use to pull the mill around the yard.
Stephen
1994 WoodMizer LT40G18. 69 acres mixed wood. 1952 ford tractor, Norse 290 winch, studed Norse ice chains. 45-66DT Fiat.

WoodChucker

Wade, that kinda looks like my dog with a hair cut! lol

If a Husband & Wife are alone in the forrest fighting and no one is around to hear them, is he still wrong anyway?

Wade

Thanks for looking!
 Mark, She's an E
nglish Mastiff. Thanks for the compliment!

Wade

Sorry. I pressed the wrong button ??? ???
 Bibby, I will post them there thanks
 Stephen, I wish I would have had her in the back of my van
last week. She would have been quite a surprise to the @#%$'s who stole my tools. >:(. They got into it sometime in the middle of the night out in my driveway. They got a couple of neighbors also. I guess thats what I get for not locking my doors :'(. I've lived here for 11 years and never have. I guess that will have to change :'(. At least I don't have to replace a window like my neighbor does ::).
 Woodchucker, looks like he/she has some mastiff in there also! Thanks guys. Wade

biziedizie

Wade sorry to hear about your tools being stolen, I hope you get them back. Some son of a b*****s stole 30 grand worth of tools from us a few years back and even though we had insurance pay for
everything I didn't sleep for weeks. We never locked our shop but we do now and we have an alarm and I have a bat by the door and if that alarm ever goes off in the middle of the night I'm playing baseball with someone's head.

Steve

Wade

bizzi,
 They "only" ??? got about $1200 from me. I had a miter box
and cordless nail gun that they missed worth about another $1000. Insurance will pay for it, but I just don't like the feeling that now I have to be paranoid about it. :-[. Bass-turds
 Wade

biziedizie

Wade I know what you mean about being paranoid, I could never stand that feeling about thinking that they would be back to grab more stuff. I would wake up all the time and look out the window at the shop. It took forever till I could sleep through the night and to this day I still get up every once in awhile.
  I have an alarm on our shop and our houses and my van. We have gates on the property that are locked at night and I just can't wait till these idiots try it again as I will be ready.
 Wish these things wouldn't happen but they do.

Steve

Thank You Sponsors!