iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

"New" addition to the equip pool

Started by sawman, March 28, 2004, 04:01:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sawman

Found this sittin beside the road one day.
  It ain't much to look at but it seems to fit in real good, with the other stuff we got.

Pictures were taken before we got it hauled home.Still looks the same tho. :) :)
'14 LT40 Hydraulic 26 HP koehler ,massey ferguson 2200 forklift, Case IH D40
Wallenstein FX85

dail_h

Sawman,
   It appears that that partucular unit is way too batteres and faded to fit in such an outstanding and progressiv operation as yours. Tell you what,you just tellOle Dail where she is ,and I'll slip up there,and get it away 'fure anybody sees it ;D
   Congrats,it'l come in real handy around a mill. Didn't happen to see a sister unit around didja?
World Champion Wildcat Sorter,1999 2002 2004 2005
      Volume Discount At ER
Singing The Song Of Circle Again

DanG

Good job, Sawman! 8)  That old fella looks like its got a heap of work left in it.

Since I got the Hootiemobile, I feel plumb sorry for anybody that ain't got a forklift. :)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

sawman

dale_h nope on the sister unit. This one here is only the 2nd one i've run across since the 1st of the year. seem to be kinda scarce in these parts.
 DanG  tried her out a little this mornin movin some 7 x 9 ties and 6x8 s around and tryin to get things straightened up around the mill some seems to be just what we needed.
 sure beats the heck outa doing everything by hand and or movin em around with backhoe and tongs one at a time
 now ifn i can just run across a good gooseneck trailer or a 2 ton truck or somethin like that we will be set
 we do have an old 2 ton just not sure when the brakes take a vacation or are ready to work lol
 :) :) :D ;D
Wallenstein FX85

oakiemac

That thing looks a lot like the Ford forklift tractor that I bought from ElectricAl. They ain't pretty and they may have a lot of quirks but they sure are better then rolling logs up a set of ramps!
Congrats Sawman.
Mobile Demension sawmill, Bobcat 873 loader, 3 dry kilns and a long "to do" list.

sawman

the most popular comment so far by those who have seen it
" that thing sure could use a paint job"
 It may get one someday, but i ain't seen a couple coats of paint make anything run or perform better yet.
 Personally i think it has character. LOL
 :D :D :D
Wallenstein FX85

J_T

Character Yep that's the word I been looking for .All my equipment fits in that catogry ;D.Did paint my 1960 IH log truck implement paint 22 bucks a gallon didn' even get any runs in it .
Jim Holloway

UNCLEBUCK

thats very nice !  good find ! hope you show it with a big stack of boards on it sometime , congrats!!!!!!!!
UNCLEBUCK    bridge burner/bridge mender

Corley5

8) 8) 8)  You'll love it.  I bought an Oliver 552 about a year ago and now we wonder how we got with out it ::)
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

Duane_Moore

8)Good job sawman. looks a lot like a Harlow brand?  nice units.  Duh---Duane 8)
village Idiot---   the cat fixers----  I am not a complete Idiot. some parts missing.

Thank You Sponsors!