iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Birds Eye View

Started by Ken, July 20, 2014, 10:09:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ken

My son in law is debating purchasing a property and hired a small plane to fly over it to assess overall damage from the recent wind storm.  I went along for the ride and was able to spend a couple hours looking at the various properties I manage or own.  Very interesting perspective.  We did most of our flying at about 1000'.

The property below the wing with the pond is the one he is looking at buying for a recreational property. 

Lots of toys for working in the bush

sandhills

That looks great, at a thousand feet that pond could be considered a lake around here  ;D.  How many acres go with it?

CHARLIE

Some beautiful looking forests below at 1000 feet.  My stomach doesn't handle small planes very well, so a picture is just fine.  :) 
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

Magicman

Thanks for sharing your flight.  All time spent with your Son is a treasure.   :) 
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Hilltop366

Quote from: sandhills on July 20, 2014, 10:42:49 AM
That looks great, at a thousand feet that pond could be considered a lake around here  ;D.  How many acres go with it?

Take a look around my neighbourhood (Yarmouth, Nova Scotia) one lake after another.

Nice Piper!

Ken

Quote from: sandhills on July 20, 2014, 10:42:49 AM

The spring fed pond is nearly 5 acres.  The entire property is 100 acres.
Lots of toys for working in the bush

Thank You Sponsors!