iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New England FF pot luck the Northern Project (May 19, 2018)

Started by Bruno of NH, November 19, 2017, 11:22:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

Quote from: Bruno of NH on March 07, 2018, 07:36:35 PMgrill and cook hamburgers
Dat hamburger meat is made from dat Grits fed cow.  You get Grits one way or the other.   
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

thecfarm

Just like you Southern guys. Have to mix grits with something to make grits taste better. :)
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Peter Drouin

Quote from: thecfarm on March 09, 2018, 06:44:34 PM
Just like you Southern guys. Have to mix grits with something to make grits taste better. :)

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D So true cfarm So true. :D  :D 
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

woodmills1

James Mills,Lovely wife,collect old tools,vacuuming fool,36 bdft/hr,oak paper cutter,ebonic yooper rapper nauga seller, Blue Ox? its not fast, 2 cat family, LT70,edger, 375 bd ft/hr, we like Bob,free heat,no oil 12 years,big splitter, baked stuffed lobster, still cuttin the logs dere IAM

Peter Drouin

A&P saw Mill LLC.

terrifictimbersllc

Quote from: thecfarm on March 09, 2018, 06:44:34 PMJust like you Southern guys. Have to mix grits with something to make grits taste better
Sawdust works pretty good.  
DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

Peter Drouin

you know Bruno with all the North Easters we are getting we might have to push it back some.  :D Just this morning on the TV they say we might get another one. I just got 14".  ::)  
A&P saw Mill LLC.

51cub

Funny you should say that. Just yesterday when they were talking about we could get a noreaster one for every week this month, I remembered having seen snow in May in NH. I don't plan on it keeping me away unless I have to work. It doesn't usually snow enough to say so on May here, but the way it's been going, I'm not placing any bets
I believe in the hereafter, because every time I take two steps into the tool crib to get something I wonder " what did I come in here after"

If nothing else I'm always a good last resort or the guy to hold up as a bad example

Bruno of NH

Peter 
We got another 20" yesterday and the day before :(
Got up this morning 4" more
I'm ready for it to end
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

GAB

Quote from: Bruno of NH on March 15, 2018, 09:40:47 AM
Peter
We got another 20" yesterday and the day before :(
Got up this morning 4" more
I'm ready for it to end
You and me both, and I was not blessed like you folks were.
Gerald
W-M LT40HDD34, SLR, JD 420, JD 950w/loader and Woods backhoe, V3507 Fransguard winch, Cordwood Saw, 18' flat bed trailer, and other toys.

Peter Drouin

A&P saw Mill LLC.

WDH

Glaciers are a mile thick.  Some grits would warm y'all up. 
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

thecfarm

I put on a sweatshirt when I am cold if I go outside. I turn the thermostat up when I am inside.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Peter Drouin

We will all be well, I have roof enuff for anything.  :D 
A&P saw Mill LLC.

nilpuk

Hi Peter, Id like to attend!  I live just up the road in Alexandria and would love to meet you all!
What time is the event at?
Casey
A dear old friend once said,
"If it doesn't make good lumber, it will always make
good smoke"

51cub

I better ask while I'm thinking about it. Is there a deli or someplace that I can stop and pick something suitable up? It's not all that far but I think I might be better off than bringing something for the ride
I believe in the hereafter, because every time I take two steps into the tool crib to get something I wonder " what did I come in here after"

If nothing else I'm always a good last resort or the guy to hold up as a bad example

Peter Drouin

51cub, There is a Walmart at ex 20 on I 93, 4 miles away.

nilpuk, Not sure, I'm thinking 7 or 8 AM. and go till whenever Bruno what do you think?
A&P saw Mill LLC.

51cub

Bruno of NH

7:00 or 8:00 Sounds good to me :)
My good luck continues  :(
Cut my left hand in the shop yesterday taking bark of a slab.
Cut a small artery blood everywhere 
Trip to the ER 10 stiches it in a Bad place
Between the thumb and forefinger 
Don't look like it's holding to good.
Trying to work to fast
I know better
I have never had stiches before.
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

Jeff

OUCH. We need a picture for those that don't want a picture! ;D
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Bruno of NH

Jeff
I didn't get a picture 
I looked in the hole and seen some kind of meat  :embarassed: and got squirted in the face and all over my shirt.
I then ran for some paper towels in stuck them in the hole.
It looked like someone butchered a cow for some grits in my shop :D
The worst part blood got all over the project I was working on.

Peter Drouin

WoW, When you come over I'm not going to let you near anything sharp.  :D
A&P saw Mill LLC.

Jim_Rogers

Whatever you do, have fun doing it!
Woodmizer 1994 LT30HDG24 with 6' Bed Extension

GAB

Quote from: Bruno of NH on March 16, 2018, 12:05:47 PM
Jeff
I didn't get a picture
I looked in the hole and seen some kind of meat  :embarassed: and got squirted in the face and all over my shirt.
I then ran for some paper towels in stuck them in the hole.
It looked like someone butchered a cow for some grits in my shop :D
The worst part blood got all over the project I was working on.
I've heard of signing your work, but I did not think it was supposed to be in blood!
You have approx. 2 months to recuperate.
Gerald
W-M LT40HDD34, SLR, JD 420, JD 950w/loader and Woods backhoe, V3507 Fransguard winch, Cordwood Saw, 18' flat bed trailer, and other toys.

Thank You Sponsors!