iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

National Victims Rights Week

Started by johnjbc, April 19, 2005, 02:05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnjbc

http://apnews.excite.com/article/20050415/D89FSG400.html

Do you think is ethical to allow criminals to remain on the street while information is acuminated so that over 10000 could be arrested on "National Victims Rights Week
'.
LT40HDG24, Case VAC, Kubota L48, Case 580B, Cat 977H, Bobcat 773

CHARLIE

I wondered how law enforcement could just go out and arrest so many criminals at one time. It seemed to me that if they knew where they were, that they would just go arrest them. But whatever the case, I'm glad the crooks have been rounded up.  I don't really care what the reason. If it takes a National Victime Rights Week to do it....I'm all for it.  Now let us just hope the Justice Dept. does their job.  I'm mighty thankful for our law enforcement here in the U.S.  It takes men and women with a lot of fortitude to put themselves in front of danger on a daily basis. 
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

beenthere

johnjbc
I won't respond to your 'ethical' question, but I am appreciative that there are 10,000 (more than 1000) fewer on the streets now.  It took some tax money for the big 'catch' to go down, and likely if they didn't do it in one sweep, the rest would be alerted and 'run'. So I say, good job, well done, and many thanks.

Bothers me as much or more that the sex offenders are turned loose so soon, to prey on young girls. These youngsters sure pay the price for those who don't have the ****'s to confront the problem, IMO.  One could almost argue that the young girls in our society are here just to feed the desires of the scum bags and the associated system of lawyers, judges, police, social workers, etc. who maintain their job security because these guys are turned loose.  >:(
To me, the media could do a world of good and weekly report the whereabouts of the sex offenders, what they are doing, and where they live. Instead, it does its best to protect their rear ends.  >:( >:( >:(
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Thank You Sponsors!