iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

new poll

Started by L. Wakefield, May 24, 2004, 03:46:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

L. Wakefield

Yo!

I haven't been around much (it's spring planting time), but I drop in when I can. I answered the latest poll 'rarely' ('how often do you visit the knowledge base?')- *BUT*- I wanted to put in a plug for the KB- it is most excelllent and I hope you are not thinking of making it go away. I don't open the reference books on my shelf very often but I'd miss em like h### if they weren't there the times I need them.

Thank you for all you do!  lw
L. Wakefield, owner and operator of the beastly truck Heretik, that refuses to stay between the lines when parking

OneWithWood

I'm with you, Louise.  I rarely visit but when I do I learn all sorts of useful stuff. :P
One With Wood
LT40HDG25, Woodmizer DH4000 Kiln

DanG

Me too.  It's a valuable tool, but I gotta check "rarely" to be honest.
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Fla._Deadheader

All truth passes through three stages:
   First, it is ridiculed;
   Second, it is violently opposed; and
   Third, it is accepted as self-evident.

-- Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)

Sackett

Me also as well too. Whyn if I keep on learning stuff here on the FF,shootit won't be no time tillI'velearned all the way up to dumb,which would be a great improvement for me. ;D

Ron Wenrich

I'm just curious how much action the ole KB is getting.  There might be ways to improve it or promote it.  I'm in the rarely category myself.
Never under estimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

SwampDonkey

I'm gonna say I visit there occassionally, since I've only joined the forum this winter. It's definately an asset for the site. :)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Paul_H

I check in there and on the links button fairly often.Good stuff.My mind is like a sponge,but somebody keeps wringing it out,so I have to go back and re-absorb :P
Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

Tobacco Plug

When I first came to the Forestry Forum, I went to the KB and read all the titles that interested me. I know that I probably missed some information, but that is what I did.  Now, I don't visit the KB very often, but do from time to time (say once every three months).
How's everybody doing out in cyberspace?

L. Wakefield

QuoteI check in there and on the links button fairly often.Good stuff.My mind is like a sponge,but somebody keeps wringing it out,so I have to go back and re-absorb :P

LOLOLOL- that is such a perfect way to put it. I am THERE! I will have to add that to my other descriptions of my baseline- 'dazed and confused', 'half a bubble out of plumb', etc.  lw
L. Wakefield, owner and operator of the beastly truck Heretik, that refuses to stay between the lines when parking

Kevin

Quotehalf a bubble out of plumb', etc.  lw

Good one LW.
When things aren't going good ...

That's harder than trying to drown a fish!

Thank You Sponsors!