iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Welcome Woodland Mills, The Forestry Forum's newest Sponsor!

Started by Ozarkian, January 24, 2012, 01:30:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ozarkian

I would like to be one of the first to officially Welcome WoodlandMills.Ca to the Forestry Forum!  8) 

They offer a very attractive Sawmill at an extremely affordable price - $2,899.99+ shipped to your door for $349.00 US/Canada (as advertised on their website).

I would like to share the spec's, from my research there is no other sawmill comparable for less than $3,000.00.

Woodland Mills HM126:
* Gasoline Engine 9.5 HP Kohler  :o
* Maximum log diameter 26" (660mm)
* Maximum Board Width 21" (533mm)
* Blade Size 1-1/4 x 144" (32 x 3657mm)
* Adjustable Reinforced Rear Handle Structure
* Gas and Go Throttle
* Aluminum Lube Tank
* Track Sweepers
* Rectangle Track Cross Supports
* 1 year warranty on the sawmill against manufacturers defect, which only excludes wearing parts such as blades, belts and bearings. The Kohler engine is covered by a 3 year commercial warranty which can be serviced through your local Kohler dealer.

Visit their website (link on the left hand side of page) to find out more information and to see the Woodland Mill's HM 126 in action, I know i'm impressed!  8)

??? :P :o :o :o :) :) :) :) :) :) ;D ;D 8) 8) 8) ;D ;D :) :) :) :) :) :) :o :o :o :P ???
13h.p. EZ Boardwalk JR.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

jueston

sometimes, the only way to express your emotion is with a whole line of emoticons.... hahaha

but welcome woodland mills i hadn't heard of this brand before, but reading all of ozarkians research it sure sounds like you have a great entry level mill. glad to have you here.

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

jueston

Ozarkian

Thanks Jeff, great way to rain on my parade!  :-[ 

I guess my topic is still "somewhat" accurate; "I would like to be one of the first"  ;) :D  More like the ONE ONE'TH to welcome them... ::)

Nonetheless...  this forum, as my wife refers to it; "the Facebook for men", has been very generous with kindness and advice.  I am very grateful to be apart of it, and thankful to all of the sponsors who are helping to make this place possible.

Regards,
Ozarkian  cut_tree

-- Yes emoticons helps me express my feelings!   :D :D  :) :) :) 8);D

13h.p. EZ Boardwalk JR.

schakey

Welcome Woodland Mills and thank you for being a sponsor  smiley_clapping
Think-Dream-Plan-Do

swampbuggy

From the plethora of postings by Ozarkian  about Woodland Mills I would almost think he has something to do with them coming on board. I think its wonderful to have as many options as one can find before investing in a mill. Welcome Woodland Mills! ;D
If it was easy, everyone would be doing it!

Cutting Edge

:D :D :D  Facebook for Men...Good One!!!!  That might be an understatement.  If my wife gets wind of that one....I'll never hear the end. smiley_hardhat more than one use for PPE
"Winning an argument isn't everything, as long as you are heard and understood" - W.S.

Cutting Edge Saw Service, LLC -
- Sharpening Services
- Portable/Custom Milling and Slabbing
- On-Site Sawmill Maintenance/Repair Services

Factory Direct Kasco WoodMaxx Blades
Ph- (304) 878-3343

bandmiller2

A little off topic but you fellas getting a bandmill give serious consideration to electric.Even a 5hp single phase electric motor punches way above its weight class,and is the full equal of the gas engines on most smaller mills.You can enclose your mill without exhaust problems,little noise you can hear the band cut.Starting is a breeze,only dissadvantage is limited portability,no road shows.I think most mills end up stationary anyways,would be an interesting survey.A building with electric opens alot of possibilities for automation and easier milling. Frank C.
A man armed with common sense is packing a big piece

plowboyswr

Bm2 I have thought about electric for just the reasons you stated. I also know that there are a few that have both.
Just an ole farm boy takin one day at a time.
Steve

Thank You Sponsors!