iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Do I have to pay Wood-Mizer...

Started by Ga Mtn Man, February 01, 2012, 04:04:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ga Mtn Man

to get that cool orange NEW tag on my post?
"If the women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy." - Red Green

2012 LT40HDG29 with "Superized" hydraulics,  2 LogRite cant hooks, home-built log arch.

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Ga Mtn Man

Oh, I see.  The "NEW" tag next to the subject means there's a new reply.  Yes?  Please excuse my stupidity.   :-[
"If the women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy." - Red Green

2012 LT40HDG29 with "Superized" hydraulics,  2 LogRite cant hooks, home-built log arch.

Jeff

Yup, thats how that works :)  If you was the last poster, it shouldn't appear new to you, but sometimes it still will if your page doesn't refresh.

Welcome to the forum. :)

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Chuck White

Welcome to the Forestry Forum Ga Mtn Man.

It's a great place to learn.
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Jeff on February 01, 2012, 04:11:23 PM
Say What?

I can see your face now Jeff when you read the post..... WHAT THA....:o :o :o :o :o

I'm laughing too hard right now!  :D :D :D :D :D

GA MAN.....I got you an invite on your other post. WELCOME TO THE FORUM!
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Bill Gaiche

Ga_Mtn_Man welcome aboard. Dont worry about the stupid part. We all show some of that special stuff once in a while. bg

eastberkshirecustoms

Welcome. You're right though, it does look like the same color. Honest mistake, no biggie.

sawguy21

:D :D I just bet that got Jeff's attention.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Ga Mtn Man

Quote from: Ga_Mtn_Man on February 01, 2012, 04:04:40 PM
to get that cool orange NEW tag on my post?

I couldn't find the "tongue-in-cheek" emoticon  ::).

Thanks for the welcome guys.  This place is great!

terrifictimbersllc

Yes you have to pay for orange, but worth it.  :)  Other colors too.
DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

Thank You Sponsors!