iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Blade purchase or sharppening?

Started by s78wingrider, July 06, 2011, 07:54:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

s78wingrider

Anyone know where I can purchase or have sharpened, blades in my area-Moorefield WV, Winchester VA, Cumberland MD, Elkins WV, Morgantown WV, Harrisonburg VA  ??? Thank You Aaron

MartyParsons

Yes we are about 90 miles from Cumberland, MD and Winchester, VA on route 522 North of these towns. We have shipping labels to get the blades to us. PRP from Fed Ex and a few UPS labes until end of the year.
We sharpen about 150 blades every day. Most are 7/8 tooth spacing.
Marty
"A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty." -Winston Churchill

s78wingrider

Thanks Marty!

Thanks Marty! What is your business address, phone number, web site? Thank You Aaron

Chuck White

s78wingrider

Just click on Marty's name and there you'll find his e-mail address plus more info.

Welcome to the Forestry Forum!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

s78wingrider

Bibbyman

Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

Jeff

You have to have a certain number of posts to be able to see profiles. This is a level of protection for the members to keep people from registering only to view profiles.

Marty's website is www.pawoodmizer.com
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Thank You Sponsors!