iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Which radio station?

Started by Rockn H, January 03, 2007, 11:27:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rockn H

I need some help from those of ya'll that live along I 10.  I'm trying to find a radio station that had a particular fri-sat night show, with a lady disc jockey.  The show played classic country with people calling in as they turned their coon dogs loose.  Folks would call in and give their names, where they were at, and their dogs.  Then they'd count down and turn'em loose.  The radio station would then cut in with Grandpa Jones (I think) coon hunt'n song.
I'm trying to find this station on line.  The problem is my memory. ;D  I can't remember where between say Tallahassee Fl. and Hammond La. that I listened to it. ;D  If anyone knows the station I'm talking about I sure would appreciate it. 

Paschale

That would only ever happen in the land of grits...and I think that's hilarious!   :D
Y'all can pronounce it "puh-SKOLLY"

Woodcarver

Sounds like my kind of station......... :)
Just an old dog learning new tricks.......Woodcarver

DanG

Rockn H, that sounds like something our lil' ol station would do.  I don't usually listen in on Fri. or Sat. but there is a lady DJ named Calico.  You can listen in online at:

www.wgwdfm.com

:) :)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Slabs

And only in DanG's backyard Daniel.
Slabs  : Offloader, slab and sawdust Mexican, mill mechanic and electrician, general flunky.  Woodshop, metal woorking shop and electronics shop.

Thank You Sponsors!