iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

"Diamond-ology"

Started by Magicman, August 07, 2017, 01:50:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magicman

OK, so I revealed the fact that I found a "Gem" while stopping for gas during our trip home from the Pig Roast.

Now while the authenticity of this Gem was never in question,the actual intrinsic value may have been.  This led me to my Gemologist this morning, so I will share my findings with you.

A very quick way to determine if a "round" stone is a Diamond or a worthless CZ, draw a line on a piece of paper.  Lay the stone face down across the line.  If the line is not visible while looking through the back of the stone, then it is a genuine diamond.   If you can see the line through the stone, then you need to stand on a bridge and sell the stone along with the bridge.   ;D  This test is for "round" stones only.  It will not work with square, oval, etc. stones.

When we tested my Gem, you either could or could not see the line.   :-X
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

btulloh

Must be one o' them Chromium Zucchini's. 
HM126

sandhills

uh oh, I just ate one of them zucchinis  :o. Hope yours is worth more than mine!  ;D 

Banjo picker

When we tested my Gem, you either could or could not see the line.   :-X
[/quote

That would be a pretty sure thing Lynn  ;)
Never explain, your friends don't need it, and your enemies won't believe you any way.

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Put it on a FF Auction.  ;D
The older I get I wish my body could Re-Gen.

Magicman

Tell you what my friend,  send me $300 and I will almost nearly maybe rent it to you until the next Pig Roast.  :)
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

coxy

thecfarm

POSTON,tell him the money is or maybe not be on it's way.   :D
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: thecfarm on August 08, 2017, 09:52:55 PM
POSTON,tell him the money is or maybe not be on it's way.   :D

I'LL send him my fake Chinese, American 10 dollar bill he saw when he was here.  :D :D :D

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

coxy

it always seems like the rich get richer and the poor get poorer  ;) :D

Bert

it always seems like the rich get richer and the poor get poorer  ;) :D

No kidding! The only thing I ever found in a gas station parking lot was cigarette butts and used chew :(
Saw you tomorrow!

Magicman

Ah jest checked mah mailbox, and dere twern't no $300 !!  Cud it be dat da Goat chewed it up ??   ???   :o

Bert

Oh man. Sad state of affairs when some of us are down to getting our fix on funny money :D
Saw you tomorrow!

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Magicman on August 09, 2017, 09:12:17 AM
Cud it be dat da Goat chewed it up ??   ???   :o

Well you did say CUD.  :D

Magicman

POSTON WIDEHEAD

Quote from: Magicman on August 09, 2017, 09:56:29 PM
Intentionally.   ;D

:D :D :D :D :D :D I thought so.....I know how you operate.

Thank You Sponsors!