iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Therapy

Started by WDH, October 22, 2010, 06:59:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WDH

I hate powderpost beetles.  I hate powderpost beetles.  I hate powderpost beetles.  I hate powderpost beetles.  I hate powderpost beetles.  I hate powderpost beetles.  I hate powderpost beetles.  I hate powderpost beetles.  I hate powderpost beetles.  I hate powderpost beetles.  I hate powderpost beetles.  I hate powderpost beetles.  I hate powderpost beetles.  I hate powderpost beetles.  I hate powderpost beetles.  I hate powderpost beetles.  I hate powderpost beetles.  I hate powderpost beetles.  I hate powderpost beetles.  I hate powderpost beetles.  I hate powderpost beetles.  I hate powderpost beetles.  I hate powderpost beetles.  I hate powderpost beetles.  I hate powderpost beetles.  I hate powderpost beetles.  I hate powderpost beetles.  I hate powderpost beetles.  I hate powderpost beetles.  I hate powderpost beetles.  I hate powderpost beetles.  I hate powderpost beetles.

I needed that.  Now I feel better  :).
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

nas

So..... How bout them powder post beetles ???

I hate WDH I hate WDH I hate WDH I hate WDH I hate WDH I hate WDH I hate WDH I hate WDH  ;)
Better to sit in silence and have everyone think me a fool, than to open my mouth and remove all doubt - Napoleon.

Indecision is the key to flexibility.
2002 WM LT40HDG25
stihl 066
Husky 365
1 wife
6 Kids

Mooseherder

I hate Termites I hate Termites I hate Termites I hate Termites I hate Termites

I have termites  I have termites I have termites I have termites I have Termites

I also hate Fire Ants I also Hate Fireants!   I hate Fire ANTS!  Fire Ants need to DIE!

JV

Danny,

You weren't specific, Lyctidae, Bostrichidae, Anabidae or Cerambycidae?  Or do you have a general dislike for these little creatures?   :D
John

'05 Wood-mizer LT40HDG28-RA, Lucas 613 Swing Mill, Stihl 170, 260 Pro, 660, 084 w/56" Alaskan Mill, 041 w/Lewis Winch, Case 970 w/Farmi Winch, Case 850 Crawler Loader, Case 90XT Skidloader, Logrite tools

Banjo picker

Flip side     ......I love Tn or Ky whiskey.......I love Tn or Ky whisyey.... 8)   O yea...Tim
Never explain, your friends don't need it, and your enemies won't believe you any way.

nas

From your spelling, you just may have drank too much Tn or Ky whisyey  Huh??
Better to sit in silence and have everyone think me a fool, than to open my mouth and remove all doubt - Napoleon.

Indecision is the key to flexibility.
2002 WM LT40HDG25
stihl 066
Husky 365
1 wife
6 Kids

Banjo picker

You might be spot on....Tim
Never explain, your friends don't need it, and your enemies won't believe you any way.

WH_Conley

Spelling sounds great to me. :D
Bill

5quarter

WDH...I have a funny feeling you're trying to tell us something. You should just come out and say it... ;D
What is this leisure time of which you speak?
Blue Harbor Refinishing

Okrafarmer

I don't like the Beatles either.
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1

Operating a 2020 Woodmizer LT35 hydraulic for Upcountry Sawmill, Dacusville, SC

Now selling Logrite tools!

Writing fiction and nonfiction! Check my website.

pasbuild

I have always felt that they were over rated.
If it can't be nailed or glued then screw it

SwampDonkey

They musta gotten into his ash.  ;D

Why do they hit ash lumber in the south? High humidity or worst high water vapour % or something else? I've never seen a sign of them in my ash stash.
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Norm

Danny must be doing his fall cleaning out of boards he's handled at least 3 times only to find them riddled with PPB's.

I have a wood hoarder in my family and have to sneak these kinds of boards into the wood burner while she's not looking.  ;D

pigman

A few lot of worm holes make the wood more valuable.
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

customsawyer

I hope they are not in the white oak.
Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

WDH

I have a big whack of walnut lumber, and PPB's are in some of the sapwood.  Piths me off.  I have had them get into some red oak, persimmon, and pecan.  Anyway, they are a scourge, just like wold hogs.

Jake, no PPB's in the white oak  :).
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

Woodwalker

[quote  they are a scourge, just like wold hogs.[/quote]
Now if you could just figure out some way to get one to eat the other, you might make a bundle!
Just cause your head's pointed, don't mean you are sharp.

WDH

I am not sure which one I would rather eat the other  ???.

Okrafarmer

They both eat sawdust. At least some tame hogs eat sawdust.

He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Psalm 91:1

Operating a 2020 Woodmizer LT35 hydraulic for Upcountry Sawmill, Dacusville, SC

Now selling Logrite tools!

Writing fiction and nonfiction! Check my website.

WDH

I like the tame ones a lot  :D.

ljmathias

Me, too- they taste just like ham and bacon...

Now if I could just get my dogs to eat sawdust. :)

Lj
LT40, Long tractor with FEL and backhoe, lots of TF tools, beautiful wife of 50 years plus 4 kids, 5 grandsons AND TWO GRANDDAUGHTERS all healthy plus too many ideas and plans and not enough time and energy

Banjo picker

That didn't take too long...from PPB s to food.... :)  Tim

Texas Ranger

Particularly properly prepared.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

sigidi

I love it! ;D Just love it :D 8)
Always willing to help - Allan

WDH

I went over to my property and found that the wild hogs are rooting everything up.  I was standing there pondering the complexities of powderpost beetles and a big black wild hog walked up on me.  No relief for the weary  :).

Thank You Sponsors!