iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

New item from Wood-Mizer

Started by MartyParsons, August 12, 2005, 07:41:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilman

Hmmmm, I've been looking for that button for a bit. I just couldn't find it.  :-[

I've always thought I'd have to change my AUTO UP to where I wanted to be.  In this mode I decided it would take too much time.

A quick double tap on the MANUAL MODE should work out nice.  A good portion of my time is sawing 18" + logs, which will save me about 20 seconds/log.  Good tip, I like it.  ;D Now I just have to get my axle straightened out. :(

Thanks Mary and Bibby  8)  Boy I'd love to saw with you two for a day.  My brain would be in sponge mode.
WM LT70, WM 40 Super, WM  '89 40HD
Cat throwing champion 1996, 1997, 1999. (retired)

Bibbyman

Quote from: Gilman on August 23, 2005, 03:20:49 AM

A quick double tap on the MANUAL MODE should work out nice. 

I was talking about that black/white button to the left of the display.

What I call the manual mode button is one of the four orange buttons below the display - the one on the far left.
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

Kirk_Allen

I have an early version of Accuset and discovered by accident that if I want the head to go ALL the way up I select Auto Up, then right after I hit the up lever I hit the auto down button and now the head just keeps going ALL the way up.  Just the oppisite if I want to come all the way down. 

I dont think it was designed to do that but it works nice.  Just have to stop the head before it goes higher than I want. 

Gilman

I thought they were the same botton.  I was thinking of the Black/White too.  I guess you really don't notice which button you're hitting after a while.

Thanks again for the new tip.
WM LT70, WM 40 Super, WM  '89 40HD
Cat throwing champion 1996, 1997, 1999. (retired)

Bibbyman

I see Wood-Mizer has put up a new web page with pictures of the Lathe-Mizer and the products it can make.

Lathe-Mizer

We were there Monday after the Pig Roast when they were taking these pictures.  ;D
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

Thank You Sponsors!