iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Clearey Equipment Lawrenceville,Quebec

Started by 47sawdust, January 04, 2017, 09:03:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

47sawdust

Anybody have any experience with this place?They have quite a boneyard of TJ and other skidders as well as used and new equipment.They also ship to U.S.
Mick
1997 WM Lt30 1999 WM twin blade edger Kubota L3750 Tajfun winchGood Health Work is my hobby.

coxy

never heard of them do they have a web page

Mountaynman

bought an 653E johnny cutter from them some years ago it was excactly what they said it was came on time no probs wired them the money and they sent the machine down took care of all the customs stuff gd people
Semi Retired too old and fat to wade thru waist deep snow hand choppin anymore

47sawdust

coxy,   http://www.log-skidder.com/index.htm

Mountaynman,Thanks for the feedback.They said the would deliver a skidder to my place and take care of the customs fee just like you said.Good to know.
Mick
1997 WM Lt30 1999 WM twin blade edger Kubota L3750 Tajfun winchGood Health Work is my hobby.

GAB

Unless the rules have changed, when a Canadian company crosses the border with a load they have to declare where it is going.
They can sell and deliver to someone , however they can not peddle a load.
In one instance a trucker with a load of either hay or straw said he was delivering to a particular farmer.  Well the farmer had him deliver part of the load to another farmer and when the authorities checked up on the delivery and learned that part of the load went elsewhere they fined the Canadian trucker.
Again this is what the rules used to be, and I have not heard that they have changed.
Gerald
W-M LT40HDD34, SLR, JD 420, JD 950w/loader and Woods backhoe, V3507 Fransguard winch, Cordwood Saw, 18' flat bed trailer, and other toys.

Thank You Sponsors!