iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Jeff, DonT forget the 12th!

Started by CHARLIE, November 07, 2002, 06:51:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CHARLIE

DonT forget the 12th Jeff!  I've been there and done that and it ain't worth it. After 15 years it still comes up in conversations and I ain't the one bringing it up either. :o
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

RavioliKid

RavioliKid

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Frank_Pender

Way to go Charlie lead us out onto the limb and let us hang there.   :'(  Lets have the scoop of inside sawdust. :D
Frank Pender

CHARLIE

Frank 'n Rav or is it...... Rav 'n Frank?  Anyway, take a look at the calendar for November 12th.  ;D
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

Jeff

I think its frank and beans. Ravioli and garlic bread.

Frank_Pender

Sounds like the fixens for a nice picnic, anyway.  ;D  What say you, Rav?  We teachers have to stick together. :P
Frank Pender

RavioliKid

A picnic it is!

The weather was glorious here today - it would have been a great day for a picnic, if you could get out of the wind.

Luckily, it was also a great day for a nap! (We had comp time for the parent-teacher conferences we had earlier in the week.)

RavioliKid

woodman

Jim Cripanuk

DanG

The 12th Jeff? ! How could I forget about him? I barely remember the 2nd Jeff. On the other hand, it would explain how Jeff gets so much done. There are 12 of him, for cryin' out loud!  And all this time I was impressed with the production of ONE person, and, now I find out that there is 12 of him. I mean, this guy is a fraud. He's down there in a class with that "Santa Claus" character! You all know how he has taken advantage of them pore little elves...steppin' in for all the credit, after they've done the work. I mean, like really, now! This is so bogus! I'm goin' off the deep end, here..................................................................... ??? :-[ :-/ :'(
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Paul_H

DonT worry DanG,the deep end aint so bad.I'll see you when you get here ;)
Science isn't meant to be trusted it's to be tested

Jeff

Well, I guess this would explain why I keep meeting myself coming and going.

CHARLIE

Well, It'll be the 12th real soon. If Jeff is smart :o he won't sign onto the forum tomorrow. He'll be paying attention where attention needs to be paid. Sure hope he didn't forget the gift. :-/
Charlie

Jeff

The gift is I am making supper. Stuffed porkloin done up on the grill. Can't buy nothin cause she has all the money. I guess I can say, Hey! Go buy yourself sumpthun for your birthday, but that don't sound like something a sane person would say.

I'll do it!

Now, I gotta go get started on supper. Gotta hollow out da loin.

Thank You Sponsors!