iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Kidney boy

Started by Jeff, June 28, 2006, 07:33:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Furby

Look at that, they can't even stitch him up good.
His drink is running right back out! :o :o :o

ellmoe

I thought thy took the kidneys out the back,maybe they took a lung too! :D

Mark
Thirty plus years in the sawmill/millwork business. A sore back and arthritic fingers to prove it!

Furby

Who KNOWS what they took!

joelmar10

I'm thinkin they had him get good and irrigated, pre-op, to get them kidneys flushed out good.  pepsi_smiley
I used to think I could fix DanG near anything...now I know I can...or I think I can...or maybe I can?

CHARLIE

It looks like it's a bit warmer down there than in Michigan and no ice in the glass. ;D 
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

UNCLEBUCK

I think I would melt down there but man what a trip !  smiley_sun
UNCLEBUCK    bridge burner/bridge mender

MULE_MAN

Well I don't know  ???      Kind of looks like a picture I seen hanging in the
Post Office  :o  :o  :o     ;D
Wood-Mizer LT40HDG25 with Simple Setworks, debatker, 580 CASE backhoe

asy

Do ya happen to remember what the numbers on the bottom of the poster were???

Did it seem enuf to share out?

asy :D
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.
There cannot be a crisis next week. ~My schedule is already full..

Coon

Is dat reward still good if he comes back in a pinebox?????  Better hope thems gots some good life support down there. :o :o :D :D

Brad.
Norwood Lumbermate 2000 w/Kohler,
Husqvarna, Stihl and, Jonsereds Saws

Texas Ranger

Between the sweat and the green apple quick step, he aint gonna weigh a hunnert pounds by the time he gets back to the ICU in Michigan.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

UNCLEBUCK

So Jeff B , tell us what kind of foods are on the menu's from breakfast until supper time?  Is it like mexican food ?  It took me a year to move my way up from mild taco sauce to the current fire sauce and I need to go higher so I guess thats tobasco sauce soon .  Tell us what ya eatin?  digin1
UNCLEBUCK    bridge burner/bridge mender

Jeff

Things are not hot/spicy here. Just nicely seasoned. They eat a lot of rice and red or black beans and then lots of little extra things mixed in or to the side. Very fillling meals.  Fresh fruit is EVERYWHERE. Along the roads are anything you can imagine. Lemons limes oranges, grapefruit, avacado, bananas, guava, pineapple fields, coconuts, plantain.  Meat is the side dish in smaller portions but it doesnt seem that way. Mostly chicken.  There are fish farms and plantations all over. 

Norm

If you can get Fred to translate a couple of recipes to bring back with you Jeff that would be neat. I love to try out new regional dishes and you can't get any better than the homemade ones.

Jeff

Norm, we have a cookbook right from here we are bringing back. We will share some recipes once we get home.   Pick up some KIDNEY beans! ;D

Norm

asy

Um, how BIG were these 'beans'.

Were they 'normal' looking beans, or a little 'meatier' than usual?

Can't wait to hear the recipes!

asy :D
Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.
There cannot be a crisis next week. ~My schedule is already full..

SwampDonkey

I love beans, baked beans, bean salad, or canned mixed beans, even black beans. I buy canned mixed beens in their own juice which has 5 kinds of beans and I eat them with salad and cottage cheese for lunch several times a week. Sometimes I include a slice of ham or turkey.

Oh, and have to have a 'spot of tea' as grandmother would say. ;)
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

DanG

Just stay up there where you're at, SD.  OK? :D :D :D
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

SwampDonkey

Where ever you may be, let the wind blow free. ;D
"No amount of belief makes something a fact." James Randi

1 Thessalonians 5:21

2020 Polaris Ranger 570 to forward firewood, Husqvarna 555 XT Pro, Stihl FS560 clearing saw and continuously thinning my ground, on the side. Grow them trees. (((o)))

Woodcarver

Just an old dog learning new tricks.......Woodcarver

Thank You Sponsors!