iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Timbco 415b pressure testing

Started by strokerace, May 03, 2016, 05:15:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

strokerace

I have a 1996 timbco 415b with a logmax 7000 processing head. I've had it for three years and am trying to test/check to pressures and case drains on it. I have a manual but my machine is slightly different than the manual shows ie the test port block is slightly different and it doesn't have ports for a gauge. I'm wondering if anyone else has had this problem? Any insight would be helpful. I do have a picture and can take more if necessary. Thanks

log cutter

If your 415b is like my 445b , they don't have a test port block like the later models. On mine each pump has a test port on it. The test port should look like a quick connect fitting.  On mine someone replaced them with a JIC fitting and put a plug cap on them. I have about a twenty foot hydraulic hose that i hook up to them so I can sit in the cab and work the functions that i need to test.  As far as testing the case drains, just unhook case drain return hose and have a five gallon buck with the lid off . Activate the function , should put out about three gallon a minute. Pete
Timbco 475E

Thank You Sponsors!