iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

well it had four legs

Started by Den Socling, May 21, 2016, 07:06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Den Socling

Patti and I were on our way home from a hardware store this afternoon. We were driving between a small town and a new housing development. I saw a "deer" coming down a field. We were on a collision course so I slowed down. The "deer" turned out to be a coyote. A darn big coyote ran right in front of us. No picture DanG it! Those people in those big new houses better keep their cats and little yappers indoors.

sawguy21

Are they uncommon in your area? Our cat goes crazy trying to find a hiding place if she hears them.
old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm

Chuck White

If the cat tries to hide when she hears a coyote, she's probably had a close call with one!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Den Socling

That was only the second one I have ever seen around here. It was a lot bigger than the one I saw a few years ago. In hindsight, it wasn't running like a deer.

sandhills

My stepson came home a while back with his company rig so he took off for town in my wife's, about 2 minutes later he showed back up and said Pat you need to see this.  OK, so I ask what and he said he'd hit a coyote, well how bad could that be?  He says no you really need to see this, we get out in the yard and after the initial survey he starts pulling parts out of the back seat  :D, I had to ask him (being a smart ash) did you hit a coyote or a cow?  He felt terrible about it but I still had to rub it in just a little  ;D.

Thank You Sponsors!