iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Got some Christmas shoppin' done...through Rust Reaper!

Started by Paschale, December 14, 2005, 03:14:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paschale

I sent an IM to Mike, and we met up today here in GR--got seven value packs altogether, and took care of some Christmas shopping all in one fell swoop.   8)

Thanks for delivering the goods, Mike!   8)
Y'all can pronounce it "puh-SKOLLY"

CHARLIE

Yup........I gave a value pack as a Christmas gift......but what I did was do a search on the forum for all the Rust Reaper testimonials, printed them out and included them with the gift.
Charlie
"Everybody was gone when I arrived but I decided to stick around until I could figure out why I was there !"

Skytramp

I got delevery of my first order of Rust Reaper Yesterday afternoon, Never tried it before, but after listening to you guys I had to try it.  Put it on a few really rough looking bolts today, am going to try it on a gun afterwhile, will let you know the results.
Skytramp;
Growing old is inevetable, Growing up is optional

Mike_P.

Thanks for ordering Rust Reaper.  Giving it as a Christmas gift is a great idea and, Paschale, it was no problem delivering it. 

Skytramp, I expect that you will be pleased with RR on rusted bolts, but it is also a great lubricant.  We have customers that use it on guns, locks, chains, slides, etc. and some that use it as a rust preventative. 

Charlie, including the testimonials with your gift was a good idea.  I've been thinking of changing the insert that I include with orders and could incorporate some customer comments.

I really appreciate the support that we receive from the Forestry Forum.  Thank you and Merry Christmas.

Mike

Thank You Sponsors!