iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

ProSawyer Mary's new LogRite Doyle Scale & LogRite gloves.

Started by Bibbyman, February 05, 2006, 12:23:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bibbyman

Here's Mary takin' it easy on a Sunday morning just out on the log lot scaleing up some walnut logs with her new LogRite scale.

It's not ORANGE but that's ok.  I think the blue shows off the etched letters better than orange would have.

As always,  a top quality tool from LogRite! 
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

Frank_Pender

Good for you, Mary.  It looks like you were wise in getting the model with a handle, as well. 8)
Frank Pender

getoverit

I bought one of them myself (from Captain) and I'm quite impressed with the quality.

I also bought a couple of LogRite Peavy's from him, and I'm sure they will be something I can pass along to my grandchildren also.
I'm a lumberjack and I'm ok, I work all night and sleep all day

Bibbyman

I failed to mention that we got three pair of LogRite gloves with the LogRite scale.

I'm not too much on gloves.  A dozen Jersey gloves around Thanksgiving usually does me all winter.  So last summer at the pig roast I won a pair of LogRite work gloves,  I was thankful but when I got them home,  I just tossed them on a shelf in the saw office. 

I hadn't even been using gloves to handle blades but since this past fall we've switched from the .045 blades to the .055 blades,  I've learned to use them.  One is like handling a pussycat – the other a mad bobcat!  I quick remembered where I put the leather work gloves.   Now I keep the stashed in the top of the blade box and don't handle .055 blades without them.

We got three more pair with our LogRite scale.  A large pair of "drivers gloves" and two small pair of Work Gloves (Mary changes about as many blades as I."

I didn't see them listed on their web site but they have them on their printed product brochure.

If/when you order a LogRite cant hook or scale, check out their gloves too.

Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

beenthere

I too have a pair of the LogRite gloves, and agree that they are the preferred glove to wear. Getting a lot of use with the firewood this year. Thanks LogRite, for the quality you have in your products.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

Thank You Sponsors!