ebay auction to support our forum. LogRite Log Arch from fstedy and LogRite!

Started by Jeff, December 30, 2006, 08:01:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

THis years Christmas contest sure ended with a twist eh? I'm supposed to have everything figured out so it all goes just like I planned. Oh no! Not this year. :D   What a surprise for me!  fstedy was the lucky winner of the LogRite jr arch graciously donated for our annual Christmas drawing by Kevin and Tammy of LogRite Tools. What does he do? Turns around and insists that we auction it in a Forestry Forum auction. WOW! Coulda knocked me over wit a fedder. 8)

Thanks Ed!  Thanks Kevy!  Thanks Tamiam!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270074777236

Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Part_Timer

Well I got first bid in but I bet it don't last long.  That is a nice arch.
Peterson 8" ATS.
The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary.

Raphael

Quote from: Part_Timer on December 30, 2006, 08:13:09 PM
Well I got first bid in but I bet it don't last long.  That is a nice arch.

Good thing I didn't bet against you.  But then I was planning on bidding against you so it'd be a foolish bet. ;)
  Looks like the price has reached a temporary plateau, the last 24hrs is where interesting things can happen.
I was wondering how many of the bidders are FF members and more importantly how many snipers are out there watching.
... he was middle aged,
and the truth hit him like a man with no parachute.
--Godley & Creme

Stihl 066, MS 362 C-M & 24+ feet of Logosol M7 mill

Jeff

I don't know how many bidders are forum members, but currently 47 ebayers have the arch on their watch list.

asy

Never interrupt your opponent while he's making a mistake.
There cannot be a crisis next week. ~My schedule is already full..

farmerdoug

The auction is over and 'can*man' won it.   8) 8)
Who is can*man?  ??? I hope he is a forum member.

Farmerdoug
Doug
Truck Farmer/Greenhouse grower
2001 LT40HDD42 Super with Command Control and AccuSet, 42 hp Kubota diesel
Fargo, MI

Jeff

I dunno! But shipping sure wont be a problem. :)  He is only 22.8 miles away from logRite!

Peakebrook

Yup.  That is an old ebay name.

At least delivery will not be an issue!

The knee is a little better today.  I had my ACL rebuilt two weeks ago.  Final got to use the T36 and Fetching arch.  Moved a 32 foot stick of red oak to the mill and no dirt to worry about.

Thanks guys
WM LT40SH with Cat 51, JD 210, JD 280, JD 450G, Cat 311

farmerdoug

I am glad it went to a member.  Great bidding Peakebrook. 8) 8) 8) 8)

Farmerdoug
Doug
Fargo, MI

Raphael

I have no eBay access here at work... This is the first auction I've been able to get the results of here. :)
I guess my last bid didn't fly.  :'(
Congrats on the arch Peakebrook, what did you get it for? when do you plan on picking it up?
... he was middle aged,
--Godley & Creme

Jeff

Yup! Me too!  8) Thanks a bunch for keeping da first blue arch in da family! So ya goona go get it or make Kevy bring it to ya? ;) Will you be using the jr in conjuction with your fetching arch? I see photos on the Future Forestry site of arches being used in tandom.

Peakebrook

I have to get an ATV attachment for the Fetching arch, then I can use the Jr as the tag-along with my Honda Rubicon.  I was surprised how well the two (T36 & Fetching arch) worked in tandem to move that 32 foot stick.  It tracked real well and took corners great!  I have the Tractor Arch T36 mounted on a Farmi winch.

But *DanG, that Forestry green and Logrite blue sure will clash! :o

Peakebrook

I will speak with Tammi early next week about some accessories, then I can pick them all up together.

Raphael, the final selling price was $475.

Raphael

$475... Not too bad, sounds like I wasn't the only last minute shopper, it was still at $405 when I left for work.
  SWMBO and I are thinking of dropping by LogRite on our way back from NH on Monday the 15th (MLKday).  If you happen to be picking up the arch that day perhaps we'll meet.
  I wonder how our VW Beetle would look towing a fetching arch down rte.84  :D
... he was middle aged,
--Godley & Creme

neslrite

Congratulations Peakebrook 8) you now have the full set ;),I am sure we will hear from you tomorrow.

Raphael, what color is your bug? we would not want the arch to clash :)

You are both invited to first annual MLK day open house at LogRite World headquarters.

Kevin

rule#1 nobody ever puts just one nail in a tree  LogRite Tools  www.logrite.com

Peakebrook

fuzzybear

A big THANK YOU for auctioning the logrite on ebay. That is how I found this WONDERFUL sight.  I'm still new at this internet thing and have learned alot in the last couple of weeks. It's been -30 to -40 here lately so I've had time to explore and found you guys and girls.   
   I will definatly recomend this sight to others. You are a great bunch of people with lots of ideas and experiances.
   I would like to sugest a thread for all those "you won't believe this" and "what a day" stories. I think it would be fun to hear the stories and laugh. :D
   Again THANK YOU!!!
I never met a tree I didn't like!!

raycon

Is there really an open house at Logrite on the 15th?  I'm thinking I need one of the 60" peavies. 
Lot of stuff..

neslrite

Sure, High noon the 15th I will buy the pizza ;D

IM to confirm.

Kevin

Raphael

Quote from: raycon on January 09, 2007, 07:50:33 PM
Is there really an open house at Logrite on the 15th?  I'm thinking I need one of the 60" peavies. 
Oh you definately need one!
If Archimedes were alive today he'd say "Give me a place to stand, a LogRite peavey long enough and I will move the Earth."

Quote from: neslrite on January 09, 2007, 10:11:02 PM
Sure, High noon the 15th I will buy the pizza ;D

IM to confirm.

Kevin

SWMBO and I will be coming in from visiting the new grandchild in New Hampshire, I'll try to keep us on target for Noon. ;)
... he was middle aged,
--Godley & Creme

farmerdoug

Pizza??

Who in the DanG would want pizza?  If I was closer I would show up demanding trays of Tami's famous brownies. :o

Good thing I am not closer as I am on a diet and Tami would probably get tried real quite of me visiting just to eat her brownies.  no_no go_away 

Did I ever say that I love chocolate brownies? digin_2

Farmerdoug
Doug
Fargo, MI

neslrite

DanG

Kevin, you guys are doing a great job of getting the word out about the Logrite/FutureForestry aquisition.  I take a number of trade magazines, and I've seen the announcement in several of them, along with some slick looking ads.  Good job! 8) 8) 8)
"I don't feel like an old man.  I feel like a young man who has something wrong with him."  Dick Cavett
"Beat not thy sword into a plowshare, rather beat the sword of thine enemy into a plowshare."

Captain

The day always goes better when you have LogRite Brownies in your digestive system.  :)  I Feel Great.

It was a pleasure to meet Raycon and Raphael today, and to see Neslrite, Tamiam, LogRite and Weldrite.  How could I forget budding artist Megan and brothers Zack and Noah.

Thanks all, can I say anything about the new hat oops...

Captain

neslrite

It sure was nice to meet Raycon and Raphael and his wife, a pleasure as always to see Captain and share some brownies.  Anyone going to be around Wed.  when I believe Peakebrook is coming to get the arch he bought on ebay?

Captain - what hat?  Does Raphael have pictures?

Kevin