iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Meteors!

Started by Typhoon, November 06, 2003, 08:10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Typhoon

Hey just a reminder!! If you are in North America, the Leonids meteor shower will be at its peak on Nov. 19. So make sure and catch the show! It should be awesome! Also there is a Lunar eclipse this Saturday night, at 7:06 CST.  I caught the Leonids last year and it was breath taking. Or maybe it was the year before. Heck I dont remember but it was COOL!! :)
Brad Dawson, Anna IL (Southern tip)
Husky 346xpNE, Husky 357XP, Norwood Lumbermate2000

SawInIt CA

I saw it a couple of years ago 8) Amazing show! Gods bigscreen TV

Jeff

Perfectly clear night tonight. Got a perfect vies of the Lunar eclipse. Looked like it was just a weeee bit short of being total but what do I know. Also saw a great preview for the meteor shower. A blazing one that startes at about 11 oclock from the moon in its full eclisped state and went to the north and clear to about 7 oclock. Pretty cool sight on a frost Michigan night. Goona be down in da teens tonight.
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Corley5

Clear?  Must be nice but then we'll probably only drop into the the mid 20s.  Lake effect has it good points.
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

Jeff

Yup Lots a stars 3 foot deep. You guys got snow Greg?  Greg is only about an hour and a quarter North of me but gets a whole lot more snow.

Corley5

Just a dusting here.  From what I've heard they got more north, west, and south of us.  I didn't go out and verify those reports as we'll get our share soon enough.  

Jeff

yer not much of a Forestry Forum weather dude. Now get out there and get us some up ta date on seen reports and thank the lucky stars dis aint Hurricane season.

Corley5

:D :D ;D ;D ;D 8) 8)

Thank You Sponsors!