iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Timberwolf mill purchase

Started by RyanM, June 23, 2017, 02:50:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RyanM

Got a opportunity to pick up a full hydraulic TimberWOLF bandsaw mill with kubota Diesel. problem I have is trying to google to find any information on it I dont see any timberwolf mills to find any reviews. Anyone have one? Any advice?

paul case

I havn't ever heard of them.
I dont know everything, but are you sure it isn't a Timber Harvester?

PC
life is too short to be too serious. (some idiot)
2013 LT40SHE25 and Riehl edger,  WM 94 LT40 hd E15. Cut my sawing ''teeth'' on an EZ Boardwalk
sawing oak.hickory,ERC,walnut and almost anything else that shows up.
Don't get phylosophical with me. you will loose me for sure.
pc

RyanM

It says timberwolf all over it even a website and phone number. The website no longer works and the phone number is for another company in Canada. I couldnt just add the photo to the post but i attached the document showing the pictures.

ladylake

Look it over good, if mostly off the shelf parts I'd get it.  The Kubota diesel is a BIG plus.  Steve
Timberking B20  18000  hours +  Case75xt grapple + forks+8" snow bucket + dirt bucket   770 Oliver   Lots(too many) of chainsaws, Like the Echo saws and the Stihl and Husky     W5  Case loader   1  trailers  Wright sharpener     Suffolk  setter Volvo MCT125c skid loader

Bigshooter

Quote from: RyanM on June 23, 2017, 02:50:26 PM
Got a opportunity to pick up a full hydraulic TimberWOLF bandsaw mill with kubota Diesel. problem I have is trying to google to find any information on it I dont see any timberwolf mills to find any reviews. Anyone have one? Any advice?
I have one, its a beast! What size of log can that one mill?

Kris

i am just joining on the forum. i have had a Timberwolf sawmill since 2004. it is fully hydraulic with the kubota diesel. i think it is an excellent mill. i went to Cambell River where it was made and met with the main guy Garnet (who left years ago, but one of the best mill makers). Anyway, excellent mill. the only problem i had was the main bearing that holds the drive pulley for the blade. i had a machine shop make an oil bath bearing that (knock on wood) has not caused me any problems since.
if i understood correctly at the time, the Timberwolf was very similar to  "The Cutting Edge Portable Sawmill" (which i can't see any current website or phone number either). both excellent mills.

Cactus Mountain Mill

I have a Timberwolf I bought in 2009.  It was made in 2004.  Fully hydraulic with the Kubota Diesel.  We mill with it every day with a 4 man crew.  We have milled a lot of lumber with it.  

Thank You Sponsors!