iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Norse 3 point hictch log winch

Started by Woodhauler, August 08, 2014, 05:45:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woodhauler

Just showed up on C/L in Hiram maine for short money!!! Under heavey equipment!
2013 westernstar tri-axle with 2015 rotobec elite 80 loader!Sold 2000 westernstar tractor with stairs air ride trailer and a 1985 huskybrute 175 T/L loader!

thecfarm

It's one of those that came of the Mayflower.   :D  It has the 2 legs on it. First thing it would need is a piece of ΒΌ flat stock welded across the bottom of it to make it dig in. I've had my slide some on me. The way my land is one leg would be on a rock and one on good footing and than the tractor would be coming around sideways. I wonder if parts are still available?
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

North River Energy

Short money?  That's just about free.

Figures that 1 hour before I finish building my own, something shows up in the cheap seats.

Piston

Quote from: North River Energy on August 08, 2014, 07:29:53 PM
Short money?  That's just about free.

Figures that 1 hour before I finish building my own, something shows up in the cheap seats.

It's already spoken for!  I just called "Nelson" (Sounds like a really nice guy by the way) and asked about the winch, he said I was the 4th caller.  I told him he was asking a very low price for the winch.  We had a little conversation, turns out he has a Woodmizer LT40, I asked if he'd sell me that too  :D

The search continues...  sail_smiley

(Thanks for the head's up Ray)
-Matt
"What the Lion is to the Cat the Mastiff is to the Dog, the noblest of the family; he stands alone, and all others sink before him. His courage does not exceed his temper and generosity, and in attachment he equals the kindest of his race."

North River Energy

I'm just going to tell myself that:
-It needs some obscure part that can't be purchased or fabricated,
-It has cooties or bad juju,
-I'm really holding out for a 'barn-fresh' Farmi.

Yeah, that's the ticket.

BTW, happy b-day Piston.

luvmexfood

Bet that fellow might be thinking "reckon I sold it too cheap"? ???
Give me a new saw chain and I can find you a rock in a heartbeat.

Thank You Sponsors!