iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Big Intentions foiled but I still want to say Merry Christmas to all of you.

Started by Jeff, December 17, 2010, 10:09:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crtreedude

Jeff, get yer self well, that will be enough of a gift for us all. I know I haven't had a lot to say recently, but hopefully I am going to be around some now. Particularly since I have retired from selling trees (we got big enough, nearly 850 acres!) and now I am into making sawdust.  8)

So, how did I end up here anyway?

Corley5

Glad to hear you're on the mend Jeff.  Take care of yourself and don't try to do too much to soon.  Merry Christmas everyone  8) :) :) :)
Burnt Gunpowder is the Smell Of Freedom

Tom Sawyer

Thanks for all you do for us here Jeff.  I hope you are back on your feet soon.  Merry Christmas to all!

Tom

DonT

Here is wishing you a speedy and full recovery Jeff.Merry Christmas  from my family to all of you and your families.

Sprucegum

Don K

Jeff, there will be other opportunities for contests. I am glad you are ok. Take care of yourself and I'm wishing a healthy happy christmas for you and all your family.

Don
Lucky to own a WM LT40HDD35, blessed to have a wife that encouraged me to buy it.     Now that\'s true love!
Massey Ferguson 1547 FWD with FEL  06 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4X4 Dozer Retriever Husky 359 20\" Bar  Man, life is getting good!

woodhick

Get well first.   I think we all agree that is the first thing.  We can have a contest any ole time.   Merry Christmas.
Woodmizer LT40 Super 42hp Kubota, and more heavy iron woodworking equipment than I have room for.

sbishop

Wishing you a speedy recover.....also a Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Sbishop

PS. I take a double x... ;D

redbeard

Whidbey Woodworks and Custom Milling  2019 Cooks AC 3662T High production band mill and a Hud-son 60 Diesel wide cut bandmill  JD 2240 50hp Tractor with 145 loader IR 1044 all terrain fork lift  Cooks sharp

jamesamd

Wishing You a speedy recovery.Jeff.
I'm older,than My body should be as well.
All that is gold does not glitter,not all those that wander are lost.....

Tom_in_Mo.

Jeff, hope you are feeling better by now. Merry Christmas to you and Tammy and that Juvenile dellinquent dog ( I will never forget him) If only he was on film.  I hope you have a healthy 2011.  BEST WISHES .

Brucer

Jeff, I guess you and I went under the knife about the same time. Mine was just a hernia repair, though, so I was in and out of the hospital the same day -- not that the healing goes any faster.

So take it easy (like me), give things a chance to heal, let Tammy do all the heavy work for you ;), and have a great Christmas.
Bruce    LT40HDG28 bandsaw
"Complex problems have simple, easy to understand wrong answers."

DoubleD

Jeff and Bruce, I wish you a speedy recovery take it easy on yourself!!!!

I would also like to wish to all FF family a Merry Merry Christmas  ;D

Davide  ;D
Wannabe a sawmiller

Thank You Sponsors!