iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

WM Northeast Service Route

Started by pnyberg, May 23, 2012, 05:07:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pnyberg

If, like me, you're in the Northeast and you signed up for a visit from the field service truck, and you're thinking that maybe you've been forgotten, don't give up hope.  I was expecting to see Bob sometime in April, but never got the call.  Since it's now well into May and I'd still heard nothing, I was beginning to think that he wasn't coming.  But just a little while ago he called to say that I'm still on the list, and he will get to me, but it will be a few more weeks.

I guess the field service is popular this year.  Maybe it's a sign of an improving economy.

--Peter
No longer milling

Woodey

I'm in SE Texas and would like to say last year was the first time to use the WM field service and I'm glad I did. That service is well worth the money.
WOODMIZER LT40HDD34CAT w/accuset
JLG SKYTRAK 6036 Telescopic Forklift
NYLE L200 KILN
BAKER M412 MOULDER

Chuck White

~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Magicman

Regrettably I decided against a visit this year.  There are things that Bob sees and does that are overlooked by the untrained eye.  Plus he has all of the replacement parts on the truck.

I will be on his list for next year.
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Thank You Sponsors!