Sponsors:

Well

Started by Bruno of NH, July 28, 2018, 03:24:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

newoodguy78

Chuck White

Real nice video, Jim!

Thanks for posting!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

curved-wood

Very nice video. Thank you Jim. It give a very good idea of all the activity, the people and the wood piles.  Since I am back home, every day I think back of that wonderfull experience. I think I receive more than I gave.
That video will be a souvenir unmemorable. Claude

Runningalucas

Wow, amazing outreach; shows there's still good folks out there 8)
Life is short, tragedy is instant, it's what we do with our time in between that matters.  Always strive to do better, to be better.

thecfarm

Nice video Jim. I know that took some time to put together.
I forgot who had the drone,but nice job too. 
Well heck,you all did a nice job!!!!
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Jim_Rogers

Quote from: thecfarm on October 06, 2018, 01:47:55 PM
Nice video Jim. I know that took some time to put together.
I forgot who had the drone,but nice job too.
Well heck,you all did a nice job!!!!
Didn't you read the credits at the end? Jay (Beav) who is talking to Bruno when he's waving to the drone did the videos, but doesn't have internet connection at his house. He mailed me a jump drive with the photos and videos in it so I could put it on the web.
Jim Rogers
Whatever you do, have fun doing it!
Woodmizer 1994 LT30HDG24 with 6' Bed Extension

Bruno of NH

Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

terrifictimbersllc

logrite_cool logrite_cool smiley_bouncing smiley_bouncing smiley_hellow_im_here smiley_hellow_im_here smiley_monkeyfight smiley_monkeyfight smiley_clapping smiley_clapping smiley_bouncing smiley_bouncing smiley_bounce smiley_bounce smiley_hollywood_cool smiley_hollywood_cool smiley_hollywood_cool smiley_hollywood_cool smiley_hollywood_cool

ps we like the video

tres bien!!!!!
DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

thecfarm

My lunch was over at the end. Will have to wait for Monday to see the end. :) 
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Bruno of NH

An update I'm losing weight
The right knee is worse
The Dr's are still trying to help me with the pain
I sold almost all the yellow birch slabs the first day they went on the market place.
One lift of 1x10 pine went out today
2 folks building sugar house's are interested in some of the others 
I still working on firewood at the moment
Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

loganworks2

That's good news. 8) 8) I know first hand how hard a road you are on but we are all cheering for you.  

beav

Jeez I just noticed I forgot to thank Jim Rogers for turning my boring raw video and pix into a fun to watch movie. If he ever gets sick of soremilling he could produce movies big time!
Good to hear you are hanging in there Bruno!!

SawyerTed

Good news on the weight!  It is a process and one step at a time.  Sorry about the pain and I hope you can manage it successfully.  You do have lots of folks supporting and cheering for you!  

Glad the sawing day products are selling.  That's what we all want!
Woodmizer LT50, WM BMS 250, WM BMT 250, Kubota MX5100, IH McCormick Farmall 140, Husqvarna 372XP, Husqvarna 455 Rancher

Magicman

Stay strong my Friend and please continue to keep us updated.  Congrats on the weight loss. smiley_thumbsup
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

Thank You Sponsors!