iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Signs

Started by EZ, April 06, 2003, 05:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EZ

I had some custom sawing signs made up, magnetic on back. I have com. plates on my mill & non com. on my truck. A guy told me if I put these signs on my truck, I will need com-plates on the truck. If this is true then I wood have to put com. plates on my motor home if I put the signs on it. Is this true.
EZ

Minnesota_boy

That depends on your state.  You should check with the license center.  You might be required, but may not get stopped for a violation for years, and the difference in license cost may pay the fine many times over, but you might get caught the first day too.
I eat a high-fiber diet.  Lots of sawdust!

Jeff

What if the sign said just married? What if it said my child is an honor student? What if it said support your local sherriff? What if is said powered by smith and wesson? What if it said 3M TA3? What if you were promoting someone elses business?

I know we have a law here that if a trailor is a jobsite toolshed and it is disignated so with a large sign it does not require plates.  I wonder why on fridays I see all these tool sheds heading for the U.P. with Artic Cat stickers on the pickups hauling them? :D
Just call me the midget doctor.
Forestry Forum Founder and Chief Cook and Bottle Washer.

Commercial circle sawmill sawyer in a past life for 25yrs.
Ezekiel 22:30

Minnesota_boy

Them Arctic Cats that they store up in the UP must need lots of work on them if they have to bring their toolshed along. :D
I eat a high-fiber diet.  Lots of sawdust!

chet

Dang it Jeff ya just solved my mystery. On a trip to the  Lower this winter, I  commented to da wife dat most of da snowmobile trailers we seen didn't have any plates.  :o  I wuz tinking maybe trailer tax wuz just sumtin da governor hit us poor yoopers wit.  :(
I am a true TREE HUGGER, if I didnt I would fall out!  chet the RETIRED arborist

Thank You Sponsors!