iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Explain your handles

Started by bandmiller2, April 06, 2013, 05:57:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bandmiller2

I guess I lack imagination "bandmiller2" little to explain. Frank C.
A man armed with common sense is packing a big piece

Ron Wenrich

I think mine's pretty self explanatory.   ;)
Never under estimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Jay C. White Cloud

I'm following Ron's example,  besides, if I just used my last name, it could have some connotation that I was full of something.... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D   :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: :snowball: ;)
"To posses an open mind, is to hold a key to many doors, and the ability to created doors where there were none before."

"When it is all said and done, they will have said they did it themselves."-teams response under a good leader.

ladylake

Timberking B20  18000  hours +  Case75xt grapple + forks+8" snow bucket + dirt bucket   770 Oliver   Lots(too many) of chainsaws, Like the Echo saws and the Stihl and Husky     W5  Case loader   1  trailers  Wright sharpener     Suffolk  setter Volvo MCT125c skid loader

Nomad

For most of my life I've traveled extensively.  So...
Buying a hammer doesn't make you a carpenter
WoodMizer LT50HDD51-WR
Lucas DSM23-19

Cedarman

I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

Bibbyman

I'm the....

If I was The Man in Black than I'd be Johnny Cash.
Wood-Mizer LT40HDE25 Super 25hp 3ph with Command Control and Accuset.
Sawing since '94

WoodenHead

Mine goes back aways to my school days.  I used to be teased and picked on for my Dutch heritage.  The saying around here goes...  "Wooden shoes, Wooden Head, Wouldn't listen". 

At the beginning of high school I was often may fun of for being a dumb Dutchman.  No one teased or said anything about dumb Dutchman again after I graduated with the highest average.   ;)

There may be some truth to the "wouldn't listen".  I can be a bit stubborn, but I prefer to call it "determined".  :D

wheelinguy

Just part of my email address.  My wife and I have a modified Toyota pick up that we like to go wheeling in.  Our addresses are 4wheelingguy/4wheelinggirl.  I just needed something easy to remember.

Chuck White

My screen-name (handle) is just who I am!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

bugdust

Your worst nightmare!    :o
Since I retired I really like work: It fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours.

dgdrls

D  Daniel
G  George  Paternal Grandpa's name part of my given name
D  Daoust  8th generation Canadian
r  Registered
l  Land
s  Surveyor  my first profession and one I stay connected too but do not work in daily

bama20a

Mine is I'm from alabama (bama) & I am a pilot (small aircraft),So the 20a is the call letters for the airport I mostly fly out of. There you have it Bama20a. ;D ;D ;D
It is better to ask forgiveness than permission

Magicman

A nickname given to me when I was a troubleshooter in a previous life.  When I arrived on the scene the trouble got fixed......like magic.  "Call the Magicman, he can fix it."
Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

ND rancher

Simple, I'm from North Dakota and I'm a rancher!
TimberKing B-20.  Have been bitten by the bug! Loving life !

justallan1

I'm just allan,  nothing more nothing less. The 1 is from an account elsewhere that I needed a number.

Happycamper

As the name I am happy when ever I get to go camping, back packing in the mountains.

Wether you think you can or you can't you're right

scully

First initial put a Y on the end of my last name instead of ins . I am also known as "Stainless Steve" from back in the days of X-ray Nuke welding"
I bleed orange  .

customsawyer

Two LT70s, Nyle L200 kiln, 4 head Pinheiro planer, 30" double surface Cantek planer, Lucas dedicated slabber, Slabmizer, and enough rolling stock and chainsaws to keep it all running.
www.thecustomsawyer.com

okmulch

I live in Oklahoma, and I make cedar mulch.
Rotochopper b66 track, #2 Rotochopper b66 track, woodmizer lt40, CAT 277b, CAT 268b, CAT 287c, CAT 277c, CAT299d2, CAT299d3, CAT 299d3, Volvo 70e,volvo70f, volvo90f

downsouth

lyle niemi

This is the name my ma and pa gave me so I might as well use it :snowball:

mikeb1079

1079 was a band that i was in back in the day.   :)
that's why you must play di drum...to blow the big guys mind!
homebuilt 16hp mill
99 wm superhydraulic w/42hp kubota

thecfarm

This place was called The Farm growing up. My Grandmother broke her hip in '76 and moved off The Farm. Growing up we was always going to The Farm to work in the garden,cut wood,mow the fields. We built a house here in 2000. The old farm house is still standing across the road. We just needed another letter for our email,thefarm was all ready in use,we just added a "c' and became thecfarm. The c is my last name Crane. We do sell veggies here and the wife makes biscuits and jams.
I am living my dream. growing up I wanted to come here and live.
Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Axe Handle Hound

Axe Handle Hound is one of the many "fearsome critters" made up by loggers way back.  My grandfather used to carry on about axe handle hounds, key birds, snow snakes and the like when I was a kid and I loved spending time with him so it's just a tribute to his crazy stories.   

Thank You Sponsors!