iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

found this today

Started by Bruno of NH, June 24, 2016, 04:39:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruno of NH

Was slabbing  some more pine today and hit this screwdriver the first thing i have ever hit  ;D
It was 3 ft up on the butt log right in the middle  :D :D
still a better day hitting the screwdriver than working at the condos its vacation time so the condos are packed . I'm not working there on Fridays untill after Labor Day  :) :)

It got one of my Timber Wolf 8 degree bands  

Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

Magicman

Knothole Sawmill, LLC     '98 Wood-Mizer LT40SuperHydraulic   WM Million BF Club Member   WM Pro Sawyer Network

It's Weird being the Same Age as Old People

Never allow your "need" to make money to exceed your "desire" to provide quality service.....The Magicman

fishfighter

I told my son not to play with my tools. :D

Bruno of NH

Lt 40 wide with 38hp gas and command controls , F350 4x4 dump and lot of contracting tools

Chuck White

That would wreck a blade, for sure!
~Chuck~  Cooks Cat Claw sharpener and single tooth setter.  2018 Chevy Silverado and 2021 Subaru Ascent.
With basic mechanical skills and the ability to read you can maintain a Woodmizer  LT40!

Peter Drouin

Anything can happen with cutting trees.  :D :D :D :D :D :D
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

WDH

I would like to know the story about how that got there  :)
Woodmizer LT40HDD35, John Deere 2155, Kubota M5-111, Kubota L2501, Nyle L53 Dehumidification Kiln, and a passion for all things with leafs, twigs, and bark.  hamsleyhardwood.com

waho

Here, hold my beer and watch this.

Adirondack

Have any of you ever seen the picture of the bike growing out of the tree? A soldier had chained his bike to a tree and never made it back home but the bike remained and the tree grew around it.
Was Tom Sawyer a sawyer?

kelLOGg

Someone really countersunk a screw. :D
Bob
Cook's MP-32, 20HP, 20' (modified w/ power feed, up/down, loader/turner)
DH kiln, CatClaw setter and sharpener, tandem trailer, log arch, tractor, thumb tacks

Bruno of NH

Cut 4 more logs this morning didn't hit any thing :)
Some logs are starting to blue stain I want some of that for some of my wood projects .
Seen some pine borers on the logs but not in them yet .
Bruno

Peter Drouin

The borers will start in 3 or so weeks. :D :D
A&P saw Mill LLC.
45' of Wood Mizer, cutting since 1987.
License NH softwood grader.

YellowHammer

YellowHammerisms:

Take steps to save steps.

If it won't roll, its not a log; it's still a tree.  Sawmills cut logs, not trees.

Kiln drying wood: When the cookies are burned, they're burned, and you can't fix them.

Sawing is fun for the first couple million boards.

Be smarter than the sawdust

21incher

That is the first screwdriver I have ever seen growing its own handle. Lets hope all tools don't get that smart.  ;D
Hudson HFE-21 on a custom trailer, Deere 4100, Kubota BX 2360, Echo CS590 & CS310, home built wood splitter, home built log arch, a logrite cant hook and a bread machine. And a Kubota Sidekick with a Defective Subaru motor.

Thank You Sponsors!