iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Timberking B-16 rebuild

Started by alan gage, August 01, 2017, 12:52:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alan gage

Quote from: Kbeitz on April 13, 2018, 03:02:45 PM
What carb did you need?
I don't remember the number but it must not have been a real common one. I couldn't find one from a brand other than Briggs and nowhere for under $120. Gave the old engine to a small engine shop in town. Hopefully they have better luck than me. 
Alan
Timberking B-16, a few chainsaws from small to large, and a Bobcat 873 Skidloader.

Kbeitz

Why I was asking was I just bought 3 new 13hp new Honda carps off E-bay for $20.00.
Deals are out there if you know where to look.
Collector and builder of many things.
Love machine shop work
and Wood work shop work
And now a saw mill work

alan gage

Quote from: Kbeitz on April 13, 2018, 05:08:06 PM
Why I was asking was I just bought 3 new 13hp new Honda carps off E-bay for $20.00.
Deals are out there if you know where to look.
I expected to be able to do that, and maybe they're out there, but I couldn't find them.

And as it turned out the extra $100 was more than worth it for the experience of a 6 year old helping putting in his first engine. Much more exciting for him than a carb replacement. 

Alan 
Timberking B-16, a few chainsaws from small to large, and a Bobcat 873 Skidloader.

Ga Mtn Man

At $6500 for a fully-hydraulic mill, I think you've done very well indeed!
"If the women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy." - Red Green

2012 LT40HDG29 with "Superized" hydraulics,  2 LogRite cant hooks, home-built log arch.

Thank You Sponsors!