Stihl Chainsaws
Ford 340 Backhoe

richhiway

Woodmizer LT 40
New Holland 35 hp tractor
Stihl Chainsaws
Ford 340 Backhoe

barbender

Oil it up good if you got any of that cursed road salt on it!
Too many irons in the fire

richhiway

Thanks. Not much salt but some mud to wash off! Going to clean her and lube her all up today.
Woodmizer LT 40
Stihl Chainsaws
Ford 340 Backhoe

47sawdust

That looks like my driveway,with more snow,and more utility trucks.
Good luck with the mill.
Mick
1997 WM Lt30 1999 WM twin blade edger Kubota L3750 Tajfun winchGood Health Work is my hobby.

terrifictimbersllc

DJ Hoover, Terrific Timbers LLC,  Mystic CT Woodmizer Million Board Foot Club member. 2019 LT70 Super Wide 55 Yanmar,  LogRite fetching arch, WM BMS250 sharpener/BMT250 setter.  2001 F350 7.3L PSD 6 spd manual ZF 4x4 Crew Cab Long Bed

thecfarm

Model 6020-20hp Manual Thomas bandsaw,TC40A 4wd 40 hp New Holland tractor, 450 Norse Winch, Heatmor 400 OWB,YCC 1978-79

Southside

Ray - he was in Vermont - that's the Interstate, you can see the rest area on the right side in front of his pickup.  :D
Franklin buncher and skidder
JD Processor
Woodmizer LT Super 70 and LT35 sawmill, KD250 kiln, BMS 250 sharpener and setter
Riehl Edger
Woodmaster 725 and 4000 planner and moulder
Enough cows to ensure there is no spare time.
White Oak Meadows

samandothers

GAB

Quote from: richhiway on November 29, 2018, 06:09:15 AM
Thanks. Not much salt but some mud to wash off! Going to clean her and lube her all up today.
FYI: In VT on a lot of the state maintained highways they are using salt and/or a brine solution.
Gerald
W-M LT40HDD34, SLR, JD 420, JD 950w/loader and Woods backhoe, V3507 Fransguard winch, Cordwood Saw, 18' flat bed trailer, and other toys.

richhiway

Woodmizer LT 40
Stihl Chainsaws
Ford 340 Backhoe

richhiway

Luckily the main roads were all dry on this day. All the snow was up at elevation. So she was a little muddy but no salt.
Woodmizer LT 40
Stihl Chainsaws
Ford 340 Backhoe

moodnacreek

If the people down here turned onto that road they would go right over the bank.

Mad Professor

Just curious, what town was the mill/pictures from?  I've covered a good part of S. Vt chasing whitetails.

richhiway

Woodmizer LT 40
Stihl Chainsaws
Ford 340 Backhoe

richhiway

Woodmizer LT 40
Stihl Chainsaws
Ford 340 Backhoe

richhiway

First Log. It will have to wait till morning. I have to go to town and get some gas. Going to be dark in a few. Short days are the worst part of winter!
Woodmizer LT 40
Stihl Chainsaws
Ford 340 Backhoe

barbender

I would've been out there with lights on!😊 Another thing I'll mention, your tires are supposed to remain in contact with the ground (don't suspend them with the mill on the outriggers only). The layout of the WM uses the wheels to help stabilize the mill, and you can tip it over if they're not touching the ground. If you have to get the mill higher to level it, put blocking under the tires. All that said, the first thing I do is get my mill up so the wheels are 3-4" off the ground. I'm 6'6" and I don't like bending over. Just be aware of it😉
Too many irons in the fire

richhiway

Woodmizer LT 40
Stihl Chainsaws
Ford 340 Backhoe

Thank You Sponsors!