iDRY Vacuum Kilns

Sponsors:

Started by Texas Ranger, June 25, 2009, 03:37:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Texas Ranger

degrees, that is, and no rain in sight.  Dry, dry and dry.  Burn bans on, fire plugs chasing dogs, dogs siting in their water bowls, foresters staying inside.

Summer, with a vengeance.
The Ranger, home of Texas Forestry

moosehunter

Makes our 92 seem chilly :D
The 104 is a DRY heat though, isn't it? :D
"And the days that I keep my gratitude
Higher than my expectations
Well, I have really good days".    Ray Wylie Hubbard

rbhunter

Just remember this link and the 104 will seem like a cold front passed through.  :D

https://forestryforum.com/board/index.php/topic,37757.0.html
"Said the robin to the sparrow, I wonder why it must be, these anxious human beings rush around and worry so?"
"Said the sparrow to the robin, Friend I think it must be, they have no heavenly father, such as cares for you and me."
author unknown. Used to hang above parents fireplace.

Norm

93° with no wind and high humidity here today. We poured cement for a building pad and I came in from running the hose on it so it wouldn't cure too fast. Boy does the AC and cold water feel good.

Sometimes I wonder who the idiot is that schedules jobs like this in the summer and not spring or fall.....oh that would be me. :D

stonebroke

It got really hot today,82. For upstate NY that is a heat wave. We cannot  handle mit like you southerners. Course you would probably freeze solid at 20 below.

Stonebroke

Cedarman

Stonebroke, you can always put more clothes on, but only take so many off.  I am like goldilocks though, I want my weather just right.  80 is just right for the high and 65 is a nice low.  When we lived on the east coast of Trinidad the temp was 85 daytime, 75 night time with a nice easterly sea breeze.  Every day.  Now that was nice.
I am in the pink when sawing cedar.

pigman

When I saw the title of this thread I thought Tex was telling his IQ. :o  I was thinking that he was a smart feller and twice as smart as myself. :) It was warm here today, must be summer.
Things turn out best for people who make the best of how things turn out.

Rocky_Ranger

101 here yesterday TR, third day in an row of 100+.  we're dry too; 15 inches of rain in May and less than 1/2' here so far in June.  Summertime........
RETIRED!

zopi

was on the ches bay yesterday doing the curiser navy thing..92 and 90% according to the meteorologist on shore...that guy needs to go to sea..god but it was hot out there...I'm still feeling a little woozy..
Got Wood?
LT-15G GO chassis added.
WM sharpener and setter
And lots of junk.

Norm

Our heat is supposed to break tonight. High tomorrow in the low 80's!

So yesterday it was just 90° with high humidity. Patty walked home from work and commented it wasn't too bad out, I looked close to see if she was sun stroked. :D

CLL

Was 98 with the heat index at 110. What I want to know is how can grass grow in the row of my garden, when the garden is dying from the heat? >:(
Too much work-not enough pay.

Thank You Sponsors!