Started by harrymontana, May 14, 2013, 09:41:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

harrymontana

I know you guys appreciate some russian quality logging:

and here how we unload the logs in the most elegant way:

http://youtu.be/0FJplLfCYRs
everything on hardwood

beenthere

Fine, as long as the truck owner doesn't complain about those logs piled up against his truck, and no damage when pulling away.
Thanks for the video.
south central Wisconsin
It may be that my sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others

kelLOGg

At first I thought it was an accident.
Cook's MP-32, 20HP, 20' (modified w/ power feed, up/down, loader/turner)
DH kiln, CatClaw setter and sharpener, tandem trailer, log arch, tractor, thumb tacks

giant splinter

I suppose thats the alternative to a properly trained loader operator, I think the cat did a fast job of getting the logs off the truck but it makes you wonder how the tool boxes and fuel tanks can survive that sort of thing.
A dump body might be in order or clear the area and have the trucker do a high speed power slide, then you wouldn't need the loader to "unload" the truck.
Harry this looks like the "manana logging" Miguel De Raton especial.
;D
roll with it

Dave VH

if the load was that fragile, I would of been afraid of taking the straps off to begin with.  Taking the straps off has to be the most dangerous part of the whole thing.
I cut it twice and it's still too short

harrymontana

yes absolutely, taking off the straps is definitely the most dangerous part but for some reason never had an accident. Bolivian magic, because it also always make me worry
everything on hardwood

Thank You Sponsors!